The Diesel Garage banner

Fuel pressure & rail pressure gauges???

5K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  SS1156 
#1 ·
I was wondering if it is really neccessary to get both fuel gauges? I'm probably gonna do the DiPricol rail pressure gauge, but should I do the fuel pressure too? I can put them both in a pod on the column. Let me know what you guys think.

#2 ·
I would suggest if your end goals include upgrades like injectors and a CP3 mod, or twins..you'll want them both eventually.

I was going to get the DiPricol, but was told by many shop's its on a pretty serious back order. Oh and its rather expensive....

I bot EV2's FP and RP, i have almost no patience and refused to wait for 'Pricol. slapped 'em in a dual column mount and am awfully happy with them.

Got mine from Aden @ GOS.

#4 ·
I would get both if I were you...Check out dieselmanor.com they are having a huge sale because they are no longer going to be selling dpricol so they are cleaning house for cheap!

#8 ·
Cool....Thx everyone for the advice. I will be getting both and putting them on the column. I haven't decided on which ones to get yet, it's either gonna be ISSPRO or DiPricol's. I'll post up when I get them done.

#10 ·
I love the emblem on the side of your door. How hard was it to convert your Powerstroke over to a Cummins? I have always liked the interior and body of the Super Duty better then the Dodge, plus the dashes in Fords don't crack!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.