The Diesel Garage banner

Upfitter switches for high idle. Problems..

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  powerboatr 
#1 ·
Ok, I hooked the orange and light blue to the purple and light green and nothing when I flip switch number 4. So I unhooked it and checked for power to the orange and light blue, no power.. So I then pulled to cover off the relay panel under the glovebox for the switches and checked the fuse. Its good. Is there a plug end I still need to plug in? The switch lights up but stays open. No ground no power? Help?:damnit Also checked the wire for switch no 3 no power either. Just open.

#4 ·
So did you go with the charge protect or regular aic ????I think that wire you used (that did not work) can be put on a dial switch.in conjunction with the other..too manually select rpms at which it idles....I think...probably no harm no foul...
j.schall

#6 ·
My truck doesn't have the switches installed but I want to soon as the Heat here in AZ is killing me and it would be nice to bumb up the RPM's while Im trying to cool off my truck with the A/C. How long did it take you to do the Mod?

#8 ·
number three,
i hooked mine up wrong first go round as well,
but hey they should all be so close in color

charge protect and high idle are SUPER
i use my high idle al the time during the hot months,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.