The Diesel Garage banner

Harass The New Guy!

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Strictly Diesel 
#1 ·
All,

For years I've been the online "face" for our business, but unfortunately I'm being pulled in so many directions that I just can't do it all anymore. We recently hired an FNG (Funny New Guy) to help us out, and one of his tasks is going to be keeping an eye on the forums so we don't miss your questions, comments, etc.

Billy has already introduced himself here on the GARAGE, you can CLICK HERE to welcome and harass him. He's rapidly learning our products, and eager to help out where he can, so please take advantage of that and make him earn his keep! LMAO!

If you have any questions, product needs, etc...please reach out to Billy. His contact info is listed below. Of course, if something needs my attention, I'm still here...just understand that I don't get to the forums very often so the best way to get to me is by direct (phone or email) contact. PMs may take some time to get a reply.

Forum PM: Billy@StrictlyDiesel
E-Mail: sales@strictlydiesel.com or billy@strictlydiesel.com
Phone: 623-582-4404 (pick "aftermarket" option and ask for Billy)

As always, THANK YOU for your business!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.