The Diesel Garage banner

7th Annual TOYS FOR TOTS Drive!

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Strictly Diesel 
#1 ·
I know that it's a bit early, but I'm learning that I have to get a jump on these things because the holidays are a busy time for everyone...so...

ATTN: ARIZONA MEMBERS (or anyone close enough to us that may want to participate)!

Strictly Diesel is PROUD to be part of the 7th ANNUAL APG TOYS FOR TOTS TOY DRIVE AND GET-TOGETHER!

Anyone in the area that wishes to donate is invited to drop in and place a NEW AND UNWRAPPED toy under the Christmas tree in our customer lounge during normal business hours (M-F, 7a-6p). We will be taking donations from November 3rd thru December 12th. If you stop in to donate, make sure you come up to the front counter and say HI!

If you are available for a few hours on Saturday, December 13th, we would like to invite you to come out to the APG Toys For Tots event at the PERA CLUB in Tempe. The event runs from 10am to 2pm and is the final collection day for our toy drive. Entry requires at least one NEW AND UNWRAPPED toy, and is open to ALL DIESELS (Ford, GM, Dodge, VW, etc). For more in depth details about this event, please visit the APG or FaceBook links below:

APG Official Toys For Tots Event Details!

FaceBook APG Toys For Tots Event Page

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.