The Diesel Garage banner

Chevy Cummins Conversion Package Check it out

48K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Dazedandconfused 
#1 ·
Here you go guys, the whole kitten cabootle. On ebay I found a brand new 5.9 Cummins remaned by cummins engine. It is the rotary pump style but that is ok. Here is what is stated in the auction. It has a starting bid of $5500 with no reserve so this is a great deal. That is the price for an engine let alone anything else. This would be a great deal for someone. Good luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=320101463428&rd=1&rd=1

Ebay auction# 320101463428

The engine is a 6BT, rotary pump (EASY TO INSTALL, NO CHARGE AIR COOLER TO FIT AND PLUMB!). Engine data plate lists the CPL as 804. The engine is a Cummins Factory Reman engine, built in Charleston, SC. It has ZERO miles. It has been periodically started to ensure it remains FRESH. Engine is complete (everything you see in the pictures) and includes the following accessories:

Chevy transmission adapter, Turbo 400 flexplate, fan hub, accessory pulley (to drive the air conditioning compressor), water inlet (lower radiator hose connection), Dodge style, rear sump oil pan, long oil dipstick and tube, new Nippondenso 3KW starter, belt tensioner.

The repower kit contains everything pictured, including:

ENGINE MOUNTS (bolts to stock GM isolators), Vacuum pump/Power Steering pump combo (New, Dodge setup), Low mount, rear out turbo exhaust manifold (you will have to fab your own air crossover if you use this exhaust manifold), exhaust pipe with flex section and clamp, air inlet elbows, used Delco 10 si alternator and bracket, accessory bracket (for mounting air conditioning compressor, belt.

The transmission is a FRESHLY built with ALL HEAVY DUTY, HIGH PERFORMANCE REBUILD PARTS, Chevy bolt pattern (not B.O.P) Turbo 400. It is built with an ALLISON, high capacity torque converter, ALLSION governor weights (for proper shift points), cast aluminum transmission pan, which incorporates a support to the transmission adapter. Also included is the torque converter to flexplate adapter, mechanical modulator and cable, dipstick tube (no dipstick), and THM 400 yoke.

This will get your gas guzzling (or weak, unreliable diesel) engine replaced with a REAL ENGINE. Enjoy power, dependability and econnomy in your classic GM truck. Give your Chevy "heartbeat" the rattle of a Dodge!

See less See more
#4 ·
Nice truck, that would be sweet. My brother's truck is the same except with rust and a cummins. It has the next older grille/ headlight combo but it is sweet.

#6 ·
wow what a deal

#7 ·
Wow cool truck Dazed!

#9 ·
I ran into a guy the other day that has 6 K30's with CTD's in them :Thumbup: . All have 5spd's and all have 7100 Bosch pumps :Thumbup: .

#10 ·
01duramax6spd said:
I ran into a guy the other day that has 6 K30's with CTD's in them :Thumbup: . All have 5spd's and all have 7100 Bosch pumps :Thumbup: .
Seriously would hae want to part w/any?

#11 ·
dazed&confused said:
I had one once upon a time and then I got rid of it, man that was stupid.:damnit
you idiot stimpy:poke: LOL
darn what an awesome worktruck/hauler
how did it go?

#12 ·
thejdman04 said:
Seriously would hae want to part w/any?
I wish. He uses them all for his ranch and business. I'll make ya drool though. One is a bright yellow Crew Cab with custom bed and all new black interior with leather and 5" exhaust :Thumbup:
3 are crew cabs 3 are reg cabs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.