The Diesel Garage banner

Dt466 in 1995 F-350

19K views 36 replies 5 participants last post by  Jesse M. 
#1 ·
A work in progress...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#5 ·
Of course I'm interested! I have a 466 in a crew cab international pickup and a 360 in a f350

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

#9 ·
I cut the front end of Ford frame off, just behind the driver seat. Then had new rail sections bent, that fit tight over the Ford frame like a shoe box lid, and over lap it by two feet. Then bolted it all together with 12, 1/2in bolts per side. The intercooler and AC condenser are from a 2005 Mack, the core size is nearly identical to the 7.3 radiator. I built a custom core support to hold it all together, and a 26" electric fan to replace the mechanical. There was no way to fit the 466 fan under the hood.

#11 ·
Cool. What cfm is that 3 blade fan? I'm running a single Volvo car fan in my truck. No issues at all.

#18 ·
Yeah on my 360 it's a maxed A pump at 24 degrees timing with stock injectors and a S360 turbo. The 466 is a modified mw pump at 27 degrees timing with 4x.018 injectors with a S366 turbo.

#21 ·
No tachometer. In od I can do over 100 no problem. I have 3.55 and 35s. DTs love lots of timing. Run perfect.

#24 ·
I'm planning 3.55's and 38 or 40's. I'm not too concerned with top speed, but cruising RPM has me a little concerned. I looked at an Allison MD3060, but I want the only electronics to be the stereo. I found a sweet deal on a rebuilt MT654, I'm going to try it...if it sucks, I'll swap it for something else

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.