The Diesel Garage banner

6.0 turbo boot fixes?? help!!

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Bcarriveau 
#1 ·
ok im a duramax guy some im not on here often i used to be when i got my 6.4's but i stopped caring about those performance wise.. lol
ok so here we go vendors this is for you i need a new boot that clamps on the turbo on my 6.0 powerstroke chase truck.. it has the banks high ram and intercooler kit so im told this boot is a banks peice only so can i buy it seperately from anyone?? its saturated with oil and torn and keeps popping off! i need some help on a solution for this..

thank you..

also is it normal for a stock 6.0 turbo with a banks wastegate to make a barking sound whenever you let out of the gas once the turbo is spooled up. aka turbo bark but it does it all the time also with out a trailer and only under a small load..

#2 ·
The 6.0 is a vgt, I don't think the make a wastegate for it.

#3 ·
like a Flutter? yes. 6L turbo fart. :five..

check these guys out for a Boot, just give them a call with demensions you need. i bet they fix you right up http://www.turbohoses.com/index.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.