The Diesel Garage banner

How do I tell if my truck has a leveling kit??

15K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Sawed Off 
#1 ·
My 2008 Harley F250 sits pretty level and I am questioning if it has a leveling kit already. I am curious if maybe it has an increased ride height springs like the 2.5" Icon Vehicle Dynamics kit. Any help would be appreciated since I need tires and thinking about 35's.

#2 ·
F-250s sit pretty level stock, so it prolly doesnt have a level kit on it

post up some pics and we should be able to help you. :thumbsup

#3 ·
Did you buy it used?

#6 ·
Ya, looks stock to me too. One way to tell is if you have a 2 or 4 inch block in the back. If its only a 2, it's more than likely stock. I think these trucks have like <.75 inch rake from the factory and it will look nearly like nothing. Most people that do "level kits" on the 08up f250s do a 2.5 lift up front and 2 in back. Otherwise the fronts gonna be noticeably higher in the front.

#7 ·
I'd definitely say its stock. F250's usually don't have the nose-low look of 350's.

#8 ·
Thanks guys, so I definitely need to raise it I want to put 35's on it. It did come with air bags in the rear, do I still need to put 4 inch blocks on it?

What is the biggest tire I could fit stock?

Thanks

#9 ·
You could definitely run a 285/75/R20 which is 34.7" (35" TIRE) without rubbing... if you go with a 12.5 or 13.5 wide tire you need a lift.

Reactions: joe22790
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.