The Diesel Garage banner

12' X 35' Park Model

5K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  fordt 
G
#1 ·
We just bought a 12' X 35' Park Model that is in Louisville, KY. For $850 I can get it hauled here to Gatlinburg, but I was thinking of just doing it myself. I am not sure what it weighs, finding that out soon. I know I would need some OverSize Load signs, and permits for TN, and KY. Other than that anyone think of any potential problems? I have hauled a 12'X35' office trailer around with a '97 F350 plenty of times, but never further than 30 miles or so at a time..... Anyone have experience pulling them with a 450 or 550? :thanks:

G
#27 ·
Pro400exc said:
you see anymore for around the same price?

I may have to get me one of those.

also how did it pull? did the wind have you all over the road?
I had it delivered. I got a deal on this one because, it was a left over that did not sell at a show. So it was either they make a deal on it, or they had to haul it back home about 2000 miles. Furnished I could get them for around 26K all day long.

#28 ·
24K? whats the cheapest they can be bought for?

G
#29 ·
Pro400exc said:
24K? whats the cheapest they can be bought for?
Not sure what what the cheapest version is they build, my geuss is I'm down around the bottom dollar they sell 'em for. We have about 400 of these, so most manufactures try to lure us in on these in the beginning with outstanding deals, like this one for example.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.