The Diesel Garage banner

I Need advice on truck.

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  BFD99 
#1 ·
there is a 2004 F-250 down the road at a dealership here and it is a SRW and i was maybe thinking what i should offer them. It is an XLT with the sport package, it has 32000 on it. it has the 6.0 with TQshift, 6 disk cd, captains chair with black leather, crew cab, FX4 and a spray in bedliner. i thought about seeing how much it would cost me to trade in our F-350. It is an 2004 Lariat Crew cab dually 6.0 tqshift fx4 with the backup sensors heated seats, adj gas brake pedals, power sliding rear window and it has 52000 on it. what is your opinion, the only thing is that it doesnt have heated seats, backup sensors which i really like, or the overhead computer which i have in mine. could any of these be added to it, and do you think the trade would be pretty straight up as in maybe give them 1000$?? well thanks guys :Thumbup:

#2 ·
Banks, you go to 'www.nada.com' to get an idea of both trucks values. the dealer ship is going to look at only wholesale on your trade and I bet high retail or better on the one they are selling.

#5 ·
NADA says average retail is 33k however if you were trading the same truck in its 29k :shrug:

#7 ·
SkyHighSmokin' said:
they need to make some money somewhere...
Isn't that why they have an over-priced service department? :roflmao:

#9 ·
well we been wanting a srw and we found out we can pull the boat just fine with an f-250 and we wanna lift it and we didnt really wanna lift the dually.

#12 ·
ok we might then but we just want a SRW to be able to lift it, then maybe get an 2007 or 2008 with the new engine.

#14 ·
can put 20's on it. and 19.5's and 22.5s are too dang expensive. i also heard that the 22.5's ride alot rougher and wear things out alot quicker being so heavy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.