The Diesel Garage banner

Lincoln Chrome

6K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  SmokinCAT 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone is running their stacks, wondering how they are holding up.

I know 4 states sells them, Im not sure who else, but they seem to be quite a bit cheaper than other ones out there, just wanting to make sure its not a quality issue.

#3 ·
Thanks for the response. I was surprised by what they have available as well. I like hearing that they are holding up well.

#4 ·
I have a set that I just bought and put on a month ago. I think they are pretty nice. There is a slight difference in the reflection quality when you look right at them, but, thats about it. I think Lincoln and Dynaflex are about the top two quality wise. They were a little cheaper than dynaflex, but, not by very much. I put on a set of 8's with the 90 deg elbows. 4state will also give you one more year on the warranty also.

#5 · (Edited)
I tried to see what dynaflex offered, but it seems all they make are the 3 piece stacks, and for the length that I need I just dont see that being useful.

The only other ones I have looked at was grand rock, I have a stack from them and its great quality, but for the stacks Im looking at there is a $140 price difference between them and lincoln.

#7 ·
there building my exhaust for my pete glider.

#9 ·
Found out yesterday that my local KW dealer is a distributor, it is a direct ship program, but I feel a little better buying from someone local.

#11 ·
thats what I bought last summer for my Mack. "Short 30" style.. no complaints sat out all winter with no problems so far... the insides did turn Black kinda fast tho LOL!!!

#12 ·
Thats good to hear, I figure mine will be black inside pretty quick as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.