When your wife or girlfriend won't put out.. - TheDieselGarage.com
TheDieselGarage.com

Home Forum Who's Online Today's Posts Vendors Advertise
Go Back   TheDieselGarage.com > Off Topic Discussions > The Parking Lot

Thread Details Posted by TANK'S 250, this thread has received 18 replies and been viewed 7272 times.

TheDieselGarage.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-04-2009, 02:55 AM   #1
TANK'S 250
TDG Official Poo Flinger

When your wife or girlfriend won't put out..

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while sh e tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jewelry department where se picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all

dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch w ith my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs a woman.'

and just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that ***** knows I'm smarter than her.

2005 F-250, CC,SB,PSD, MANUAL TRANNY

Icon 4.5" lift, 41" IROKS, and some other stuff

Special thanks to:

TrustedPerformance.com
KLMperformance.com
Black Ops Bumpers
FarmboyFabrications.com

TIRES AND WHEELS- 41" IROK Super Swampers, 20 x 10 AR Mojave Teflon-STEERING UPGRADE- Donahoe Racing Dual Stabilizers -FRONT SUSPENSION- Donahoe Racing 4.5" lift -REAR SUSPENSION- 6" Procomp Springs, Farmboy Fabrications Custom Traction Bars-FRONT AXLE UPGRADES- ARB Air locker/ 4.56 Precision Gears -REAR AXLE UPGRADES- ARB Air Locker/ 4.56 Precision Gears -ENGINE UPGRADES -SCT XCAL II w/ Extreme track file- ARP Headstuds - TRUSTED PERFORMANCE Stage II fuel and Oil system - ACCUFAB Intake Elbow - AFE Stage II Intake - MBRP Turbo back Stainless Steel Exhaust - MERLIN controls SPEED WIZARD-TRANSMISSION UPGRADES- Southbend 550+ HP Clutch -INTERIOR MODS-Gauge Works Quad A-pillar pod - Autometer Cobalt Series Gauges Pyro, Boost, Tranny - Cobra Inverter Remote Switch - Cobra Limited Edition Harley Davidson CB - Python Custom alarm system, wired into train horns - Hi-Lift Extreme jack w/ off road base -10,000 watt inverter - 15 gallons of air - Porter Cable 115 volt, 2.5hp Air Compressor - Rhino....Bed liner - EXTERIOR MODS- Harley Heads & Smoked tails- Crown SS braided Brake Lines -Custom Fabricated Front Bumper/ Brushguard w/ Custom Herculiner - (2) 8" Procomp Spotlights -(2) 5" Procomp Spotlights - (2) 5"Procomp Fluted lights - (2) 12 ton Recovery Shackles - Custom Fabricated Safari Rack w/ Custom Herculiner - (8 ) 3" x 5" Procomp Fluted lights - Grover...Triple Train Horns - Wilson 4' Fiberglass CB antenna - Stealth Bulbs Chrome signal bulbs - Dominator...Cowl Hood - Custom Herculined Rocker panels - AMP Research Powersteps - Bushwacker Cut-out Fender Flares - Ventshades - LEER Bed cap - Recon Line of Fire, rear light bar,...and a couple other things
TANK'S 250 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TANK'S 250 For this addition to TDG:
jestersv (12-06-2009)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2009, 03:01 AM   #2
SSpeeDEMONSS
off to another home

Thanked 1,364 Times in 1,111 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to SSpeeDEMONSS
i thought you were gonna say go on a dating website.

Garrett

BRING BACK THE OLD TDG!
oh well, i have a map to the darkside

SSpeeDEMONSS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SSpeeDEMONSS For this addition to TDG:
Slick Willie (12-07-2009)
Old 12-04-2009, 03:16 AM   #3
StewySD

Nice job tank that was fu*ken great.
StewySD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:38 AM   #4
3406bcat
phantom309

That was the most awsome story I have ever heard
3406bcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:59 AM   #5
JDolezal

Now where else did i read that joke at??
JDolezal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:40 AM   #6
O2ShootTheJ

haha i liek that joke.

Singles Club #222
December 2008 TOTM
Riding High Club #2
2008 Truck of the Year
Ridin' Dirty Club #2

Big Thanks to:
Smokin' Guns Peformance and Accessories - Smokingunsperf.com
Throttle Junkie Performance Parts - tjpparts.com
O2ShootTheJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:06 AM   #7
TANK'S 250
TDG Official Poo Flinger
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDolezal View Post
Now where else did i read that joke at??
The Duramaxforum....where I'm a moderator..

Special thanks to:

TrustedPerformance.com
KLMperformance.com
Black Ops Bumpers
FarmboyFabrications.com

TIRES AND WHEELS- 41" IROK Super Swampers, 20 x 10 AR Mojave Teflon-STEERING UPGRADE- Donahoe Racing Dual Stabilizers -FRONT SUSPENSION- Donahoe Racing 4.5" lift -REAR SUSPENSION- 6" Procomp Springs, Farmboy Fabrications Custom Traction Bars-FRONT AXLE UPGRADES- ARB Air locker/ 4.56 Precision Gears -REAR AXLE UPGRADES- ARB Air Locker/ 4.56 Precision Gears -ENGINE UPGRADES -SCT XCAL II w/ Extreme track file- ARP Headstuds - TRUSTED PERFORMANCE Stage II fuel and Oil system - ACCUFAB Intake Elbow - AFE Stage II Intake - MBRP Turbo back Stainless Steel Exhaust - MERLIN controls SPEED WIZARD-TRANSMISSION UPGRADES- Southbend 550+ HP Clutch -INTERIOR MODS-Gauge Works Quad A-pillar pod - Autometer Cobalt Series Gauges Pyro, Boost, Tranny - Cobra Inverter Remote Switch - Cobra Limited Edition Harley Davidson CB - Python Custom alarm system, wired into train horns - Hi-Lift Extreme jack w/ off road base -10,000 watt inverter - 15 gallons of air - Porter Cable 115 volt, 2.5hp Air Compressor - Rhino....Bed liner - EXTERIOR MODS- Harley Heads & Smoked tails- Crown SS braided Brake Lines -Custom Fabricated Front Bumper/ Brushguard w/ Custom Herculiner - (2) 8" Procomp Spotlights -(2) 5" Procomp Spotlights - (2) 5"Procomp Fluted lights - (2) 12 ton Recovery Shackles - Custom Fabricated Safari Rack w/ Custom Herculiner - (8 ) 3" x 5" Procomp Fluted lights - Grover...Triple Train Horns - Wilson 4' Fiberglass CB antenna - Stealth Bulbs Chrome signal bulbs - Dominator...Cowl Hood - Custom Herculined Rocker panels - AMP Research Powersteps - Bushwacker Cut-out Fender Flares - Ventshades - LEER Bed cap - Recon Line of Fire, rear light bar,...and a couple other things
Old 12-04-2009, 06:02 PM   #8
crosstx
Texas Member

how the heck did u become a mod on a dmax forum?
ELITE: TOW Compound Turbos, EGR Delete, BOV, Wastegate, Nozzles, Ported Fuel Rails, ..

B.O.M.B Squad #29

www.kemperformance.com
crosstx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:54 PM   #9
SSpeeDEMONSS
off to another home

Thanked 1,364 Times in 1,111 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to SSpeeDEMONSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosstx View Post
how the heck did u become a mod on a dmax forum?
a joke.

Garrett

BRING BACK THE OLD TDG!
oh well, i have a map to the darkside

SSpeeDEMONSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:45 PM   #10
TANK'S 250
TDG Official Poo Flinger
Threadstarter

They needed help,..and I help almost anyone who asks for it...it's the way I am..

Special thanks to:

TrustedPerformance.com
KLMperformance.com
Black Ops Bumpers
FarmboyFabrications.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement