2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax Diesel - TheDieselGarage.com
TheDieselGarage.com

Home Forum Who's Online Today's Posts Vendors Advertise
Go Back   TheDieselGarage.com > The Parts Store > Vehicles For Sale

Notices

Thread Details Posted by carter46, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 4817 times.

TheDieselGarage.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-09-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
carter46

2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax Diesel

I have for sale a 2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD. It is Summit White with a tan leather interior. It is an extended cab short bed. It is equipped with the 6.6L Duramax Diesel Engine. It is also equipped with the Allison 5-speed automatic transmission. It is a SLT package so the vehicle is loaded. Options such as heated leather seats(which are in like new condition), power EVERYTHING, dual climate control, Bose premium sound, 6 disc cd player, fog lights etc. It is also a HD model so it has the towing package along with heavy duty oil cooler and tranny cooler as well as the handling/trailering suspension. The vehicle also has XM satellite radio and OnStar that can be transferred to the new owner. The truck currently has 108k miles, and being a diesel it is just getting broken in. This truck has a long life ahead of it. I see Duramax's with 250k plus miles quite reguarly. It has always been properly maintained. All fluids have been properly changed according to GM recommendations. Always Shell Rotella T, Transynd tranny fluid, Stanadyne, WIX and Allison OEM filters. The tires on the truck have about 10k miles on them with plenty of tread. They are Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/75R16 which are the biggest I could put on the truck without them rubbing the fenders. The truck is a 2003 model so its not perfect. There are some light scratches here and there but nothing noticable unless you really look. The front bumper does have a small dent in the chrome insert. These can be replaced for about $200. Someone bumped me in a parking lot and drove off. The paint is all glossy with no peeling or anything like that. The interior is clean with no stains or tears in the leather seat etc. All of the class is in great shape with no cracks or anything. It is also tinted within legal limits. The truck drives awesome, rides smooth and shifts great.The only reason Im selling is to pay down some debt and buy a house.

I have the build sheet and clean carfax on hand for the vehicle.

Performance extras for the vehicle include MBRP stainless steel 4" exhaust with a 5" chrome tip, a Diablo Predator programmer, S&B cold-air intake and AutoMeter Boost and Air Pressure gauges on a A-pillar pod. All of which are less than 20k miles old. Also included is the aluminum toolbox in the bed, the hitch and 2" ball and the leveling kit which is already installed. The truck is 2WD but with the leveling kit sits just like a 4WD and has the same ground clearance.

NADA on the truck is $18,625. My asking price is $17,800 and is negotiable.

The truck is located in Charlotte NC

I can be reached via email (jeremicarter at gmail.com) or (704)798-9404. Emails, phone calls, and text will be answered promptly as I always have my blackberry with me. And PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY! NO TIRE KICKERS.

This will make someone a super nice dependable truck.

Last edited by carter46; 01-09-2010 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Location
carter46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement