Are these new ?

or

Have they been out for a while ?

Mike

RAM6500's:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
out of the 5 truck the Roll back is the only looking like a Concept type truck the other 4 appear to be company owned and in service being used

? :confused: ?

Mike

#8 ·
That would explain the biasply tires :thumbsup . . .

I read some place, and i am trying to find it where they said they wanted to bring these trucks here by 2014 as long as the 4500/5500 sales keep increasing . . .

Mike

#15 ·
That would explain the biasply tires :thumbsup . . . I read some place, and i am trying to find it where they said they wanted to bring these trucks here by 2014 as long as the 4500/5500 sales keep increasing . . . Mike
They look to be a second gen base with additional modification so I can definitively say that they are 1990-2000 trucks and will not be made new because they are custom.

#9 ·
Look very closely at the cabs. They are almost identical to the cabs on the older 2nd generation Dodge pickups. Only thing that makes it look much different is the taller grilles on the front. The roof, cab lights, doors, door handles, badges, headlights, and hood look to be the same as those found on the 94-02 era Dodge pickups. It's the most noticable on the box van truck and Coca-cola truck. Interesting...

#10 ·
Still mean's they produced them for 8 years and we never saw them :thumbsup

they should have given them a try here, might have filled the void GM left in the MD market . . .

Mike

#11 ·
Yup, Mexican trucks:
http://dodgeram.org/ki4cy/ram_picts/Mexram.htm

RAM 3500 & 4000, RAM 6500 & 7000 . . .

5.9L for the 3500/4000 & 8.3L for the 6500/7000, Some had LP Gas engines but i could figure what those were . . .

Old post i know, But i got bord and started looking again :slap

Mike

#12 ·
2011-2015 Chrysler-Fiat

Larger Rams all-par:
Commercial heavy-duty trucks (e.g. tractors) might be planned, though they could be Ivecos rather than Ram chassis cabs, and aren't expected until 2015 at the earliest.

Mike

#14 ·
I'm not sure, but they seem to be a fairly popular truck in Mexico, 95'-97' Ram6500's are going for $70-$90K . . . The 00'-02' Ram6500's were $110K-$130K . . .

94'-02' was the Model years i could find for sale, maybe they got discontinued ?

Plenty of Mid 70's- early 90's Big ram's in MX tho, so they have gotten AXed in the states in the late 70's early 80's but they seem to have continued up to 2002 and maybe beyond ? in Mexico . . .

We gotta wait till 2015 to maybe get some here . . .

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.