The Diesel Garage banner

Would really appreciate an OASIS report!

767 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  LostinCanada 
#1 ·
Hi there,

I stumbled on this thread while researching some issues with my 2005 Ford F-350 SuperDuty - 5.4 litre gas (Gawd - hope I'm still welcome here... LOL).

I was reading an extended warranty supplement based on a run of bad fuel injectors - something I also found online while researching the problems I'm having with my truck. Many of the symptoms described are what I'm experiencing and I'd like to know if my truck VIN is included. Also, in learning more about the OASIS report, I'd simply like to know as much as I can about this truck, which though new to me, is not new.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Much obliged.

1FTWW31545EB46335

#2 ·
OUTSTANDING FIELD SERVICE ACTIONS
05S33
FUEL LINE RETAINER CLIP INSTALLATION
07M08
EXTENDED WARRANTY COVERAGE ON FUEL INJECTORS
Can't find VIN Code =
Standard Claims List For Model Year 2005
Detailed Vehicle Specification

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIN VEH LINE MKT DERIV BODY CAB VER SERIES DRIVE TYPE PLT CD TRS CD ENG CD PROD DATE WARR DATE SELLING DEALER SELL CNT TIS WCC CPSC_6 PREF BASE SUFF CCC CD DIST(Miles)

Reactions: LostinCanada
#3 ·
Hi 00f3fiddy,
Thank you for trying - that is the reference I am looking for. I double (triple) checked the VIN and it is correct so not sure why it wouldn't show. My understanding is that this is a VIN specific item as to whether the truck was in the run of bad injectors or not. It appears that an injector may be the issue I am having.
Cheers,
LostinCanada

#4 ·
It is included in the extended injector warranty coverage. Take it to a dealer and if it has a faulty inj. it will be replaced under warranty as long as it meets specs.

There hasnt been any warranty claims submitted on this vehicle is why the Vin cant be found.

The top numbers 05s33 is a open recall on your truck. The dealer can make repairs while its there for inj.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.