The Diesel Garage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

86 4runner rockcrawler/street

4K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  jroderick 
#1 ·
1986 4Runner rock/street rig. Solid axle swap with trussed 85 toyota axle, Marlin Crawler crossover steering, Marlin Crawler 5'' Lift with Bilstien 5100 shocks, 63" rear leaves, Long travel shock hoops, Detroits lockers front and rear, Yukon 5.29 Gears front and rear, Stainless steel braded brake lines, Long travel custom driveshafts, Gold Bonz shackels, Warn Hubs, 22re motor w/ 10k mi on rebuild running on propane system by gotpropane.com, 2 tanks one alum. one steel, auto trans with 5k mi on rebuild, New interior and seat upolstry, sony deck, almost new 36" TSL radials, eagle alloy wheels, wheel spacers, custom font bumper with Warn Tabor 9k winch built in, Viking synthetic line, Bedliner on all exterior and floors inside, yakima roof rack, Optima Red top battery, new front axle seals and wheel bearings, new distributor, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, accell super street coil and GM ignition module conversion, all lights work, even the power rear gate window works! was tagged and insured and driven on the street. Only thing it needs is a intake manifold gasket (propane systems are very sensitive to vacuum leaks so truck will not start without starting fluid with the bad intake manifold gasket) which can be negotiated depending on sale price. over $7500 invested in parts alone! $5500 Obo in the tulsa,Ok area

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
bump

#3 ·
As you know youjust need to find the right person to buy it, someone thats into toyotas and understand the trucks and there capabilities, I know as I just sold (in october) my 90 reg cab 4wd 32X11.5r15 2in lift no AC no PWR stear just the plain jane un-loaded truck for 3500.00 I did do a marlin crawler heavy duty kit to my 5 spd and basic stuff, timing chain, alt, bat, water pump, shocks, Phat light bar I made(a little over rated made out of 2X2 1/4 wall cold rolled square tubbing with slip pockets welded to frame rails). I want another just not the right time... for now.

So all in all just a bump again for ya

#4 ·
thanks man i appreciate it i have it for sale a few other places too i hate to get rid of it i just dont have any time to go play anymore and with another kid on the way probably wont for a while

#5 ·
bump

#6 ·
ttt

#7 ·
bump- heater works great!

#8 ·
bump

#9 ·
bump

#10 ·
BUMP

#11 ·
SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.