2000 Dodge CTD for sale, gotta go! - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by BigUgly, this thread has received 1 replies and been viewed 586 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 02:41 AM Thread Starter

2000 Dodge CTD for sale, gotta go!

Okay gang, this thing has got to go...
2000 2500, Quad Cab, Short Bed, 4X4, auto, Black.
Powerwise.... 275 injectors, a Hot Power Edge, and Diesel Dynamics True Torque Power module (basicly an EZ), Scotty2 Air intake with a AFE filter, 4" exhaust feeding twin chromed 5" stacks, DTT auto tranny with 91% TC and towing VB also has a MagHytech DoubleDeep pan. (347 hp and 771 lbs. ft of torque, dyno proven on DavidTD's dyno)
4.10 Gears, Posi in the rear, MagHytech Rear end cover, American Racing Wheels and 264/75/16 BFG ATs.
Other stuff... Front Tow hooks, Chromed Tube step bars, Mud Flaps, Fog lights, rear back-up lights, CB, new speakers with an amp and 12" sub, Sony XM Radio unit, a 2WD Low kit, Line-X bedliner, a large Tool Box, air horn kit (with a 2.5 gal tank, electric pump (in tool box), lanyard pull), quick oil change kit, Mopar Repair manual, two new Batteries (need a charge now), also has a gauge kit with 2 Isspro Pyros (pre turbo and post turbo) Isspro Boost gauge (50 psi) Isspro ATF temp gauge and Autometer Z-series electronic FP gauge in a home built gauge holder.
She has something on the order of 98,000 miles. Oil was changed every 5000 with Shell Rotella T 15-40 and Fleetguard filter. Fuel filter changed every 10,000 miles with Fleetguard. Includes 6 new oil filters.
Problems.... fuel sytem probably needs to be cleaned and buttoned up. Front passenger side axle seal is leaking. Has a dent on the hood where a tree limb fell on it, breaking the windshield (since replaced). Also has a blown Intake gasket (not head gasket), I have a new Intake gasket in the back seat.
Hasn't run in about a year, went back to school, no time or money.
That's it off the top of my head.
$12,500 OBO, as is where is (Beaufort SC).
Here are some pics.

For any further info, you can contact me at [email protected] or call me on my cell, 843-263-3258
Josiah Loverin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 01:13 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Looks like it's sold folks.
Josiah

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode