JVC Head unit; cd, MP3 Sirius ready, and JVC Sirius tuner - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Firestorm, this thread has received 1 replies and been viewed 713 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-18-2006, 03:17 AM Thread Starter

JVC Head unit; cd, MP3 Sirius ready, and JVC Sirius tuner

I have had XM radio in the truck for the past year, and switched to sirius after hearing there Country music channels are better. I bought a brand new JVC head unit for $140, and a Brand new JVC Sirius tuner for $90 for the unit. After a week, I realize XM is better for my country music. The place I purchased them from won't accept the units for exchange, because they were installed. I am looking to get some of my losses back, by selling both units for $200.00 O.B.O. Both units were installed 1 week ago as of this posting. I am going to have to buy another head unit, because this one does not support XM, and an XM tuner.

KD-AR560 Features:
50 x 4 watt built in high powered amp
Plays CD / MP3 / WMA / CD-R / CD-RW
Front Aux Input
Flip Down Detachable Face
Multicolor LCD Display with Dimmer Controls
ID3 Tag and CD-Text Readout (displays song name and artist name on display with CD and MP3 files)
Rotary Encoder Volume Knob for easy and quick changes of settings and volume
1-Bit D/A Converter with 24-Bit Resolution
Audible Control Confirmation
High powered AM/FM radio tuner built in + Sirius ready
18 FM / 6 AM Presets
Rotary encoder volume control
Direct Track Access allows you to switch mp3 tracks more efficiently and faster
Custom EQ Settings with 6 Sound Modes that all sound great!
Secondary adjustable EQ
Front and Rear) Preamp Outputs (gold plated for better signal) (4 volt front and rear)
Telephone Mute Input (can mute your music when phone ring is detected)
Preferred Setting Mode (allows you to reuse settings that were saved)
Wireless Remote Included
CD/MP3 changer controls
CD Frequency Response: 5-20,000 Hz
FM Mono Sensitivity: 11.3 dBf
CD Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102 dB
Amp Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.8%

The Sirius antenna wire got cut during the instalation, but I repaired it, and it works like new, I just don't care for there Classic country programming.

03 3500HD 6x6 starting the add ons.

HAD'01 Ram 2500 SLT Laramie 4x1of2, 24v CTD, electric blue on silver 2-tone, matching blue spray-in bed liner, leveling spacers in front end, 3:55's, 'pork chop' tool boxes and tailgate box, back up/ work lights under rear bumper, On-board air, Roof mounted Air horns, Gauges in Pillar include Fuel PSI (pre & post filter), Oil PSI, Boost/EGT, Engine temp/Trans temp. BHAF, Edge EZ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

sold

03 3500HD 6x6 starting the add ons.

HAD'01 Ram 2500 SLT Laramie 4x1of2, 24v CTD, electric blue on silver 2-tone, matching blue spray-in bed liner, leveling spacers in front end, 3:55's, 'pork chop' tool boxes and tailgate box, back up/ work lights under rear bumper, On-board air, Roof mounted Air horns, Gauges in Pillar include Fuel PSI (pre & post filter), Oil PSI, Boost/EGT, Engine temp/Trans temp. BHAF, Edge EZ

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode