For Sale - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by BigBlue, this thread has received 2 replies and been viewed 722 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-13-2005, 03:11 AM Thread Starter
Window Licker

For Sale

I have a Edge EZ Module and a Edge Evolutions for sale. Will sale together or seperate. Will take $150 each if seperated or $275 if together. Got a 6.0L and they don't work on the Black Mamba.

1997 Dodge 2500 CUMMINS 5 spd 4x4, 16* timing, #10 plate, pump mods that make it go real hard, 3gsk, South Bend Con FE, studded and o-ringed, AEM Workhorse intake, Straight 4 inch exhaust into 6" Aussie tip Black powder coated stacks, modified turbo non wastegated now and the two big cowbells are now residing on my Goat. Smokes like a freight train and "Hey I got a goat finally!!!!!"

Now my wife's:2006 F-150 Crewcab XLT 4.6L V8 with every option available.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-13-2005, 06:41 AM
The Big Meanie

What exactly is this....and what would it do for a 95 with stock injectors?????
I'm kinda dumb when it comes to the tuners, chips, etc. I want a chip that I can change on the fly, will this fit the bill?

Kevin

1996 Dodge 3500 Ex. Cab LB Wide Hipper
Boys Stroke It...Men RAM It
Dually Club Member
Farm Club Member
If I Get Caught Drunk On My Horse, Is It A DUI Or A RUI???

I Got A Named Bubba
In Progress...
FOREVER FARMS
What Is A Farm With No Barns?

Quote:
[Today 9:22 PM] GrnMachineLover: I just think diesels in cars are funny
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-14-2005, 08:36 AM Thread Starter
Window Licker
Threadstarter

The EZ Module is like doing the 10K Mod but you can change the resistance. The Evolution on the other hand is a programmer. If you want to change settings you have to change programs. The Evolution also reads your memory codes and clears them. It will read data stream for you and give you E.T's. Personally it is great with stock injectors. I had stock injectors but if you want a flip chip for more power I would also get injectors. Beans injectors are the best I have seen on liability and power that is not so out of hand. But that is my opinion coming from me being a diesel tech. You don't mention if you have an auto or stick. Either way I highly suggest upgrading if you go any route. For an auto go w/ BTS or if you have a standard go w/ a LUK cermetallic clutch. I can't find my dyno results on the old girl but you have pretty much the same setup that I had. The torque curve was so outragous that the stock clutch was slipping severly. She kept making power even after I hit redline. I only got 474 torque but that is what you are going ing to get w/ stock injectors closely. If you upgrade to more cc injectors you can get alot more. Hope this helps answer your questions. Feel free to ask more if you have any. If any body is interested in buying these I'll ship them free of charge. That was something I forgot to mention.

1997 Dodge 2500 CUMMINS 5 spd 4x4, 16* timing, #10 plate, pump mods that make it go real hard, 3gsk, South Bend Con FE, studded and o-ringed, AEM Workhorse intake, Straight 4 inch exhaust into 6" Aussie tip Black powder coated stacks, modified turbo non wastegated now and the two big cowbells are now residing on my Goat. Smokes like a freight train and "Hey I got a goat finally!!!!!"

Now my wife's:2006 F-150 Crewcab XLT 4.6L V8 with every option available.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode