yes it has to go, please dont make me trade it in! - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Wackerjr, this thread has received 2 replies and been viewed 787 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 04:31 PM Thread Starter

yes it has to go, please dont make me trade it in!

Jeremy Walker AKA Wackerjr
E-mail [email protected]
City
State Utah
Phone (801) 520 7871
Item 2000 F350 CC LB,
Price asking 34,500 OBO
Description Yes it is true Wacker has to sell his truck, this has been my baby for many years and as the many that have seen it can vouch, I take very good care of it. Not happy to see it go, but life style changes at the moment dictate. OH almost forgot it has 44200 miles is all, and 6500 on the new engine and trans is all. I have recently rebuilt the engine, Cryoed polished and peened rods, New rings, bearings, and such, Fire ringed the heads, Hypermax rev kit, NEW BI injectors with NEW PSD tips intalled, Wide Open quick spool turbo, all piping and manifolds powdercoated. DP tuning(Jody can dial this thing in to really run, we had just begun on the tuning of this engine.)Just installed a New BTS tranny tuned for 500 HP, rear end, transfercase, and rear drive shaft. This truck has been completly gone through from the frame up(see picture link) Bedliner in and under the bed. Pro comp traction bars, 20" wheels with 355/75/R20 toyo ATs, 05 headlamps, flamed guages, billet dash kit, New black carpet, Grey leather seating, MBRP 4" exhaust with dual HOG 6" tips this thing rumbles. 4:30 gearing, Just way too much to list. I have probably put OVER 80k in this truck, and am really not happy it has to go, but my family means more to me than this does. It has to go reguardless, Please don't make me trade it in on my NEW HOOPTY!! I would like to see it go to someone who will care for it as I have. http://community.webshots.com/user/jwacker2004 That there is the link to my webshots feel free to paruse around. And if there is any thing else you would like to see let me know.Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 04:55 PM
4cstr

Oh Man Jeremy...sorry to hear about that. I remember all the work you described in detail putting her back together.

Also takes a very big and responsible man to put family first ahead of material objects.

Oh...whats a HOOPTY?

Dave
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-28-2005, 12:07 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

HOOPTY is the yugo I need to drive for 6 months.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode