For sale - lots of stuff! - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by NH2112, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 680 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-10-2005, 11:25 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Send a message via MSN to NH2112 Send a message via Yahoo to NH2112
For sale - lots of stuff!

Well, I seem to have lost my motivation for my project, so I want to get rid of it. It's an '85 K10, currently stripped almost to the frame but I have 98% of what's needed to put it back together, much of it brand new or in excellent shape. This includes $4000 worth of body panels and small parts from LMC truck, and a very low mileage 99 6.5l (piston coolers, high-flow cooling, etc) I bought in June.

So, here's the list, at least what I remember off the top of my head.

- Frame for 1985 K10, excellent shape, only minor rust but nothing approaching rust-through. The frame only needs to be sandblasted, primed, and painted to look like new - no rust or collision damage to repair.

- 99 6.5l engine, mechanical pump, set to deliver 250hp/500lb-ft (conservative.) Needs fan and air intake.

- 700R4 and NP208 from 86 K20.

- Brand-new body panels primed with AwlGrip 545 epoxy primer and painted with black SEM RustShield - both doors, both inner and outer fenders, and hood. Also have 2 rockers, 2 cab corners, 1 right bedside with fuel filler hole, and tailgate minus hardware. Battery trays, fuel tanks, grille, stainless below-eyeline mirrors, all light assemblies, lenses, bezels, trim, molding, door handles, locks, bumpers/grommets/etc, 2 new vent windows (untinted), and chrome front & rear bumpers. I have the old doors for the window glass, which were good in both cases.

- Dana 44 front axle and full-floater 14-bolt rear, both 4.10:1 8-lugs. These came from a 73, and the rear axle has 11" brakes. All bearings, U-joints, drums, rotors, etc, were replaced by me a few years ago but I just never got around to starting my project. The rotors have rust on them but it's nothing a little work with a Foredom tool won't fix. I'd assume the drums are rusty inside and that they also need new wheel cylinders. I have some HEAVY splash shields for the front axle, along with Warn Lock-O-Matic hubs. I'll also include a 3.73:1 FF 14-bolt axle with backing plates for 13" brakes, and some of the brake hardware.

Complete, good, engine & cab harnesses from an 86 K20 (the truck that supplied the 700R4/NP208.) These have NOT been cut, except for ONE small case - I took the cruise control harness out, but only where it didn't involve cutting any other wires.

What it needs: Seat(s) and the rest of the interior, including a steering column if you want a column-shift automatic. There's a dent on the roof where the backhoe we were using to take the bed off leaked down and rested on the cab, but it didn't buckle the rear window out. I don't have springs for it now - I was going to lift it 6" - but will get some to make a rolling chassis before the sale takes place. The P/S gearbox leaks, and you'll need a hydroboost and all the brake/fuel lines.

For more info, PM me here or email at "nh2112 at yahoo dot com." I'm asking $2500 or BRO. Obviously this is something you'll have to pick up on a trailer or flatbed but I will load it for you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode