The Diesel Garage banner

Cleaning out the shop tools/machines

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  FordRacing200 
#1 ·
almost new pressure washer 1,950psi with three wonds gas powerd $200 still have all paper work

alluminum diamond plate two 4x5feet sheets quarterinch thick $50

parts washer works great $75

hydralic lift can use for any thig has a 4x4 feet lift platform works $300 lift up to 3,000lbs

leaf packs $10-$50 ford chevy or dodge

new overloads for 99-03 ford leaf springs and overloads $200

shuck bumper $200 fits ford

Dmi drop hitch/spring loaded $75

lights i have 20 of and they need the ballards 10inches in diameter $10 ea

wood working tool's sanders -band saws anything

93 ford frame 4x4 has most stuff on it sell for $100

:Thumbup:

See less See more
#3 ·
i have 2 band saws 1 sander wich is a bench style and has round and belt sander in one ,palm sanders 3 routers with tables,dial cutter,crap loads of wooden dials from 1ft lon to 3ft long all sizes,anything u are really looking for ? i prolly have it :Thumbup:

#5 ·
strokedout_07 said:
i have 2 band saws 1 sander wich is a bench style and has round and belt sander in one ,palm sanders 3 routers with tables,dial cutter,crap loads of wooden dials from 1ft lon to 3ft long all sizes,anything u are really looking for ? i prolly have it :Thumbup:
Not interested in the palm sanders, but the band saw(s), bench sander, router & table & dowel cutter.

Info on mfg, age, pics would be nice, etc.

So would prices.

prt

#6 ·
the frame is for a single wheel and yes tomarrow ill post some pics of the stuff....the band saws are a year old one it a off brand and other i think is Riobi..and bench sander is a off brand to local tool sale...routers are all crasmen dial cutter is a ryobi thes are all pretty new bought around the same time good shap i think the band saw needs a blade though other then that everything else is in great shape

#7 ·
as as for the prices both band saw's $200 and all routers with one table $150 and dial cutter$10bench sander $30 ill post pic tomarrow
so look then
thanks alot guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.