The Diesel Garage banner

Woodland Enterprise's Twinned 12v Conversion

5K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  slow00si 
#1 ·
Shane Wood of Woodland Enterprises, based out of Rycroft Alberta, Canada- Called me back in early December and told me he was going to put a 12v in his 2004 Superduty. He already had the motor built up and wanted to run his beefed up 5R110, but I was able to talk him out of that- Thankfully! We sent him our motor mounts, alternator bracket, adapter plate, PCS, and a built to the hilt 4R100 which we built in house. He got everything put together, and told me just how clean it was (I hadn't seen any pictures or anything yet) and on and on he went! After 2 weeks of chasing leaks, rattles, and the tranny not shifting quite right, he called me and told me it was on a flatbed trailer headed my way... Keep in mind that it is 984 miles and 19 hours from his place to GOS Headquarters. When it showed, this is what I found...

And to top it all off... here is his coolant overflow bottle... must have been his last bottle of rum while working on the truck! "But why is the rum gone?" LOL

So we are doing a complete do-over to say the least, and while it's here- It is getting a Dragon Flow P7100 by Industrial, along with my set of Twins and a full stereo build! Wish me luck!

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Wow that is one hell of a spaghetti factory, talk about a ******* hack job. Though your alternator bracket looks great.

#5 ·
Stereo Specs-

Pioneer 4200 DVD Deck
Rockford 500 Amp
Kicker CVT12" Shallow
SPL2K Custom Ported Box
Kicker KS6.5 Components up front
Kicker KS650 Coaxials in the rear

I was pretty impressed what just a single 12" Ported could do! Sounds really good and Michael's (SPL2K) Boxes are super slick and for a dang good price!

#6 ·
Yeah there is a healthy aftermarket stereo marketplace in Alberta

#8 ·
Oh I thought it came with the truck, if that's the case good looking work. elmerfudd

#9 ·
Done!... About a month ago... and just getting around to posting up final pics!

Well... Here we are... over a month after I finished it, and since we have been so busy, I haven't had a chance to post up the pics! So, with no longer a due, here you go!

And a couple vids to make you drool and short out your keyboard!:roflol:

When it was all said and done, the list grew a little bit. A few more things we did besides the conversion re-vamp and stereo:

Industrial Gorilla Girdle
Industrial Fire ringed Race Head (CNC Ported)
Hi-Tensile Custom Age studs
20" KMC XD Spy Wheels
37" Toyo MT's
And got rid of his dorky running boards! choppingwood

#10 ·
Well done, it looks much better than when you got it. :rock :bravo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.