The Diesel Garage banner

2008 factory exhaust DPF back, 6 Bilstein 5100 shocks

2K views 10 replies 1 participant last post by  08'wckdfrd 
#1 · (Edited)
Factory Exhaust
The DPF, and the rest of the exhaust to the tip, was removed from the truck after 11k and replaced with the kit from spartan. Sold truck, so no longer need the exhaust. The exhaust has been tagged and bagged since removal just in case I had to reinstall it for warranty work, but I was lucky.

Exhaust- Currently researching a fair price

Bilstein 5100 nitrogen mini reservoir shocks
They were never opened or installed. They were bought for the 08' f250, but they r for an 8" lift, and 6 shocks for a double front. The 4 front shocks have 12" of travel, the 2 rear shocks have 14" of travel. Originally $800 and that was after a discount because they were purchased the 4 Wheel Jamboree in Indianapolis.

Shocks- $700+shipping

#2 ·
The only reason I am selling the shocks is because I have had the shocks too long to return and get a refund. My bill with a 3yr warrenty, was $913, so I can return the shocks and get an in store credit, but dont need anything. So I could sell you $913 of in store credit and 4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers for $800. If you would like to buy it, contact me so I can get it set up with the salesman at the INDY store, because I will have to drive down there and return them.

#9 ·
Recon Projector head lights, black, for the 2008 superduty- $200

I bought these at the same show as the shocks, and just found them in my garage. Once again, I have no use for them now, they r clear lenses with black back, and 2 projectors, hi/low, LEDs. Will have pics up soon, probably just gonna return the shocks and try and sell the in store credit because it seems no 1 wants the shocks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.