Beware - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by HARLEY6LF250SDU, this thread has received 8 replies and been viewed 903 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 09:39 PM Thread Starter

Beware

Watch out for this one! ....

HOME DEPOT SCAM

This is a "heads up" for you and any of your guy friends who may be regular Home Repair Depot customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Repair Depot. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start making out with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts putting her hands all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

Again - please beware!!

Ford Fleet/Comm Truck Mngr. Custom F-650 Trucks, Shelby GT500 & KR Mustangs. 406 544-6891 [email protected] Thanks Randy
TDG Mafia #53 ... Riding High Club #30 https://www.thedieselgarage.com/foru...pictureid=1589
I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God, than in church thinking about my motorcycle. ~unknown~
===============
"I wanna die like my grandfather, in his sleep, not like the other 4 passengers screaming in his car".
===============
2008 Harley Softail Custom 105th Aniv Limited Edition
2006 Harley F-250 Black w/Blue Flames FOR SALE $23K
2006 Harley F-350 Tor Red w/Black Flames SOLD
2005 Harley F-250 True Blue w/Med Blue Flames SOLD
2004 Harley F-250 Black & DSG 2/tone 6" Lift SOLD
1.3 million miles OTR and still Truckin!!
If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it's in English, thank a soldier.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 09:49 PM

hahha, good one
robert
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 09:54 PM
formally dodge97ctd-sc member #12

Send a message via Yahoo to 05dury
thats funny i will beware

-bubba-

2005 chevy 2500 lly duramax extended cab shortbed 4x4...got some go fast stuff done to it
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 10:06 PM

Thanks for the warning. Hopefully those two will show up around here soon. :bow: :Thumbup:
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 12:13 AM
Banned

Will you ever learn?
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 01:17 AM
Thread Hijack Guru!

Seen that one before...Pretty funny

Here is a similar scam to be on the look out for.

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer."

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large "kegs". Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men. For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.

Beer Demo

The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth, The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 01:22 AM

Sorry, no pun intended but ... :

You get what you pay for
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 01:42 AM
Bouncer

That's a dang shame.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-01-2006, 01:12 AM

...:Thumbup:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode