The Rambo Granny of Melbourne , Australia - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Spike 64, this thread has received 16 replies and been viewed 1671 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 09:28 PM Thread Starter

Garage
The Rambo Granny of Melbourne , Australia

Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down - and shot off their testicles.
The old lady spent a week hunting those men down -and, when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own special way, said Melbourne police investigator Evan Delp.
Then she took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on the sergeant's desk and told him as calm as could be: 'Those b...... will never rape anybody again.'
Cops say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth, 33, lost both his penis and his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm pistol in the hotel room where he and former prison cell mate Stanley Thomas, 29, were holed up.
The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas' testicles to kingdom come, but doctors managed to save his mangled penis, police said.. 'The one guy, Thomas, didn't lose his manhood, 'but the doctor I talked to said he won't be using it the way he used to,'
Detective Delp told reporters. 'Both men are still in pretty bad shape,
'but I think they're just happy to be alive after what they've been through.'
The Rambo Granny swung into action August 21 after her granddaughter
Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-wielding creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row.
'When I saw the look on my Debbie's face that night in the hospital, 'I decided I was going to go out and get those b......... myself ''cause I figured the Law would go easy on them,' recalled the retired library worker.. 'And I wasn't scared of them, either - because I've got me a gun and I've been shootin' all my life. 'And I wasn't dumb enough to turn it in when the law changed about owning one.'
So, using a police artist's sketch of the suspects and Debbie's description of the sickos, tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-infested neighborhood where the crime took place till she spotted the ill-fated rapists entering their flophouse hotel.
'I knew it was them the minute I saw 'em, but I shot a picture of 'em anyway
'and took it back to Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was them,' the oldster recalled...

'So I went back to that hotel and found their room and knocked on the door, 'and the minute the big one opened the door, I shot 'em right square between the legs,'right where it would really hurt 'em most, you know.
'Then I went in and shot the other one 'as he backed up pleading to me to spare him.'Then I went down to the police station and turned myself in.'
Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with the vigilante granny.. 'What she did was wrong, and she broke the law, but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison,' Det. Delp said, 'especially when 3 million people in the city want to nominate her for Mayor.'

FRED
  • '04' Freighliner classic, W/Cat C15 BXS @ 475HP ,10spd, 3:70's
  • '07' 2500Goat,Auto,3:73's,Smarty jr, 315's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 09:45 PM

Go granny

2000 F350 Ex cab Long Bed 7.3 Powerstroke

Late 99 F250 Reg cab long bed 7.3 Powerstroke

Ridin Dirty Club #9
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Official blowy uppy guy.

Old folks are smart...

1999 F250 Triton 415 Gasser
10 strokin 4 smokin
#7 WALNUT member
#4 American club member
#200 Singles club member
#0 Lifted club member

Running Every Redlight On Memory Lane

Ask me about the new club!
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 12:00 AM

Hell yeah, shes awesome!!!

Jay

11 GMC 3500 4x4 SLT Crew Cab

Dually club #78

Singles #19 Yeah I drive a Jeep too.

86 CJ7 Rebuilt from the frame up as a rockcrawler
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 12:06 AM

that's so awesome, i feel bad for her grand daughter though

2008 F250 CC SB - It all wont fit in the sig so why bother?

Singles Club #222
December 2008 TOTM
Riding High Club #2
2008 Truck of the Year
Ridin' Dirty Club #2

Big Thanks to:
Smokin' Guns Peformance and Accessories - Smokingunsperf.com
Throttle Junkie Performance Parts - tjpparts.com
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Old Geezer-TDG Mafia #19

She sure has my vote!!!

And the cops are probably to embarassed to charge her, she did their job.

LargeCar

Mafia # 19 The Dually Club # 19

If a country does not remember and honor its fallen heroes of the past, in the future that country will not be honored or remembered.

G.R. Wemmer

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his/her life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 02:13 AM
*^%$#@&am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;!! !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike 64 View Post

Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down - and shot off their testicles.
The old lady spent a week hunting those men down -and, when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own special way, said Melbourne police investigator Evan Delp.
Then she took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on the sergeant's desk and told him as calm as could be: 'Those b...... will never rape anybody again.'
Cops say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth, 33, lost both his penis and his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm pistol in the hotel room where he and former prison cell mate Stanley Thomas, 29, were holed up.
The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas' testicles to kingdom come, but doctors managed to save his mangled penis, police said.. 'The one guy, Thomas, didn't lose his manhood, 'but the doctor I talked to said he won't be using it the way he used to,'
Detective Delp told reporters. 'Both men are still in pretty bad shape,
'but I think they're just happy to be alive after what they've been through.'
The Rambo Granny swung into action August 21 after her granddaughter
Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-wielding creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row.
'When I saw the look on my Debbie's face that night in the hospital, 'I decided I was going to go out and get those b......... myself ''cause I figured the Law would go easy on them,' recalled the retired library worker.. 'And I wasn't scared of them, either - because I've got me a gun and I've been shootin' all my life. 'And I wasn't dumb enough to turn it in when the law changed about owning one.'
So, using a police artist's sketch of the suspects and Debbie's description of the sickos, tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-infested neighborhood where the crime took place till she spotted the ill-fated rapists entering their flophouse hotel.
'I knew it was them the minute I saw 'em, but I shot a picture of 'em anyway
'and took it back to Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was them,' the oldster recalled...

'So I went back to that hotel and found their room and knocked on the door, 'and the minute the big one opened the door, I shot 'em right square between the legs,'right where it would really hurt 'em most, you know.
'Then I went in and shot the other one 'as he backed up pleading to me to spare him.'Then I went down to the police station and turned myself in.'
Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with the vigilante granny.. 'What she did was wrong, and she broke the law, but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison,' Det. Delp said, 'especially when 3 million people in the city want to nominate her for Mayor.'
great story

but i think its an urban myth

FORD AUSTRALIA 2003 F350 DRW FLATBED
SUPERDUTY XL SUPERCAB 4X4 7.3 PSD 6 SPEED MANUAL GARRETT GT38R TURBO BANKS TECHNICOOLER 4 INCH DOWN PIPE AND MITRED STACKS DP TUNER GEARVENDORS OVERDRIVE ALCOA HOTSHOTS CUSTOM INTAKE
FORD AUSTRALIA 2007 RANGER
XLT CREWCAB 4X4 DP
INLINE 4 CRD TURBO DIESEL 3.0L 5 SPEED MANUAL
33MPG DP CHIP
SOLD FORD AUSTRALIA 2002 F250 FLATBED
SUPERDUTY XL SUPERCAB 4X4 I6 4.2L MWM TURBO DIESEL ZF5 SPEED 23MPG 425FT/LBS @1500RPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FrJu...e=channel_page

www.myspace.com/skyzakyte
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 03:20 AM
I like beer.

Send a message via AIM to NukleusX Send a message via Yahoo to NukleusX
Nice!

Jeremy
94 Ram 2500 4x4 RCLB.
Power: BHAF, 4" exhaust, S300G, 15.5*, 100 plate, 90 hp sticks, 191 dvs, Mike L. trans. more when i remember.
Appearance: 1 pc headlights, HIDs, 4.5" lift, flippy mirrors (up), not so chrome 6" silverline exhaust tip, not so fancy aftermarket wheels
American Club #33
Singles Club #74
TDG Mafia #111

http://www.socaldieseltrucks.com
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 03:23 AM

Good for her.

08 F-350 CC SB 4X4
Zex Nitrous
Spartan Phalanx
AFE stg 2
Flo-Pro 5"
Lift\Rims\Tires

Canadian Club #0
Ridin Dirty Club #37
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 05:10 AM

I vote for Rambo Granny for Mayor

Remember not to talk bad about farmers with your mouth full!
2013 6.7 CTD 2500, 800 ft-lbs torque, 4x4 crewcab Larmine Longhorn edition, 6 sp. auto, 2 tone white/gold
--07 6.7CTD 2500 4x4, Quad Cab, Big Horn Pkg. 3.73, airbags, 6sp auto, with Mag-Hytec deep pan.- sold but not forgotten.
--08 36' Jazz 5th wheel,triple slide, 12,000lbs
--28' 22,400# PJ goosneck beaver tail trailer
--95 & 96 5.9CTD 4x4 5sp. ext. cab. 33x12.50x16 front, 33x15.50x16 rear tires. R-1 tread, wheelbase shortened 30". Used as tugs on farm
--81 IH 1800, DT466 210hp, 10 speed,
--95 FL70, 8.3 cummins 275hp, 10speed
--79 GMC 7000, DD 6V53 210 hp, 6sp ally
-- A whole bunch farm equipment, all colors
singles club # 198
WALNUT MEMBER #11(workers aganist lazy non-producers united together)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode