Need some assistance figureing out some Codes - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Badoes, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 770 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-01-2011, 06:36 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to Badoes Send a message via MSN to Badoes Send a message via Yahoo to Badoes Send a message via Skype™ to Badoes
Need some assistance figureing out some Codes

So on monday my truck lost power, and my rpm gauge stopped working, ran the codes and got 0341, (Camshaft Position (CMP) Sensor Signal). Its been fading in an out, for the past couple days, I have a new part on order but wont be able to put it in. Tonight I ran the codes again and I'm getting 0215 (Fuel Injection Pump Control Circuit), 0219 (Crankshaft Position Sensor Overspeed Signal) and 1689 (No Communication Between ECM and Injection Pump Module).
If i remember right 0341 and 1689 are related, but im trying to figure out why I'm getting 0215. I did have a air dog 150 put on last month and I'm wondering if the mechanics screwed something up or if I'm running into a grounding issue in my truck.

Thank you
~Daniel

~Daniel
01 Dodge 3500 5.9 Sport Dually, smarty, LUK clutch, NV4500, bilstein shocks, 285 toyo ATs, 5" straight pipe exhaust, Silencer ring...missing
Dually Club Member #24

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode