Sun Coast vs ATS: New developement - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by 1911 Guy, this thread has received 1 replies and been viewed 637 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 09:31 PM Thread Starter

Sun Coast vs ATS: New developement

I got a call from ATS today and they are aware of this thread, so be cautious of what you post from here on out. They do read theese forums. It all started with like i said earlier converter lockup, and shift shuttling issues. ATS was researching the symptoms i was having and figured out what was going on. What was happening was the TCM was seeing a rise in pressures and therefore trying to controll it through the TV motor. This accounts for the shift shuttle. Also trying to over come this extra pressure was causing my converter to not lockup under throttle. So to fix this they had to totally redesign the valving and changed spring pressures to basically over come what the computer was taking away. They have since told me that my VB will be the first like it on the street (they assured me its going to be pretty snappy too). But all subsequent VB's for this application will be modeled after this one. Furthermore to show their dedication to customer support ATS is covering the shipment of the VB to Hawaii. The cause of this whole mess was simple. Lack of communication, all the while i thought i was being ignored, during which time they were working to develope a fix to this issue. ATS has since stated that they will do everything they can to see it dont happen again. I didnt mean to create a firestorm, but i figured it only right to try and mend the damage. :Handshake: :Thumbup:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 05:35 AM

All I can say is that thanks to Suncoast I was back up in running in less than a week with a fully built billet tranny.. I run mid 12's now!!!! Thanks Suncoast!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode