Alright Update, We got the passeger side apart(after the hammer got it, a puller, a home made slide hammer, two hot wrenches, a bigger hammer, a puller pulled tight as we could, and a hammer and chisel. we got it off but it was broke, the hub and bearing, then bearing housing came off!!) I wanted new bearings anyways!!, ball joints out, bearing and hub assembly off and in two pieces now(get new ones now I guess), and were going to put the new ball joints in and what do you know, wrong TOOLS
, the press won't fit over the upper ball joint and the lower one, well we gave up for today, started taking the driver side apart, so far it hasn't moved but it will one way or the other, got big puller on it, a BFH, and a big chisel, and lots and lots of John Deere spray and PB blaster on it. Won't get to use our home made slide bar/big hammer, seeing as how we broke some pieces off it on the passenger side(but can probably piece it bac together for a couple hits on it), but moving on, hopefully get it back together by the 4th ha ha. Well anyways just an update.
I swear those bearings are the hardest none welded piece to get off i have ever tackled, and the good news is we got another truck needing them too, WHAT GREAT PRACTICE!!!:93C_peelo
thanks for all the input, I would be lost without you guys on here!!! Thanks to everyone that posted on this thread or any of my others, thanks for all the help from all of you~:thanks: