edge,smarty,power puck, quadzilla WHICH ONE!!! - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by 199eightcummins, this thread has received 46 replies and been viewed 3717 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 01:00 AM Thread Starter

edge,smarty,power puck, quadzilla WHICH ONE!!!

Ok so which one do you think would be best edge, smarty ,power puck, or quadzilla. I have been read a lot about them and i just cant decide which one.

Possible a stack?:smoke

I have a fass 95 pump on the way so no need to worry about fuel delivery and you can see what else i have in my sig.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 01:34 AM

Edge and Smarty.
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 01:39 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

What about like power puck and edge/or smarty. I dont want to buy the most to expensive ones.
post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 01:40 AM
Bouncer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phily 911
Edge and Smarty.
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 01:44 AM
Bouncer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 199eightcummins
What about like power puck and edge/or smarty. I dont want to buy the most to expensive ones.
Just remember timing & fueling. Not two fueling or not two timing. If you only have the jack for one and want the most power, then I would buy Edge Juice first and if you don't already have guages I would get the Juice with Attitude.

Although if you don't want the most power right off, but the most features then I would get a Smarty.
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 01:50 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer
Just remember timing & fueling. Not two fueling or not two timing. If you only have the jack for one and want the most power, then I would buy Edge Juice first and if you don't already have guages I would get the Juice with Attitude.

Although if you don't want the most power right off, but the most features then I would get a Smarty.
I already have gauges I just recently installed (thank you for reminding me to change my sig. :Thumbup. So you think for the money and performance the Edge is the way to go? Does it change timing and fueling or what?
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 01:57 AM
Bouncer

Edge box does fueling only and is a very good product.
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 02:01 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Thanks for the help, but I have a few more questions to ask. Since it just does fueling wouldn't that make the truck run hotter? Does it increase the black smoke? Which box would you recommend because I know they have a fwe different ones out there
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 02:11 AM
Bouncer

Anytime you add anything performance you are going to make more heat inside the motor.

I guess a good question would be what do you use your truck for and what are your goals?
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 02:14 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Im a young kid, I want the most power for the money(thats why Im asking all the questions). I want to cruse around town and pick on the ricers and what not up in the city and the occasional smoke out. I just read that the power puck does both timing and fueling so does that mean there is no real stack for that product.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode