Quadzilla Recon - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by lbdodge24v, this thread has received 4 replies and been viewed 625 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-01-2008, 02:01 AM Thread Starter

Quadzilla Recon

I have a 2002 Dodge Cummins. I have a fuel pressure gauge, boost guage, and exhaust temp guege already. I am looking at putting a quadzilla recon in and run my other guages also. My fuel pressure guage is pegged out since I added my holley blue and I am thinking about putting the recon in and using it to monitor everything also. Does anyone have a Quadzilla Recon in their truck and do you like it?? I am just wondering and thinking about getting one.

Thanks for any info.

02 Dodge Ram CTD, 6 spd., HMR Street Drag Clutch, Raptor 150, Edge Drag Comp, Smarty, Injectors, aFe air intake, 2 in leveling kit, 4 in exhaust, and 3 guages-Fuel Pressure, Boost, and EGT's.

The Toy a Jummins!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-01-2008, 02:34 AM

They work really well. Only downfall is you can only watch one parameter at a time.

You also have to get the fuel pressure kit if you want to read fuel pressure with it. The fuel pressure kit is an additional $60.00.

Link to Recon: http://dominatordiesel.com/catalog/p...oducts_id=1221

Performance Diesel Motorsports

5,500 RPM Common Rail Anyone??
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-01-2008, 02:51 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Yeah, I noticed that about them, only showing one thing at a time. But I am planning on leaving my other guages also. The main thing is that my fuel pressure guage maxes out at 15. and I am running close to 20 psi and want something that will show it. But not sure what route i will take yet.

Thans for the info.

02 Dodge Ram CTD, 6 spd., HMR Street Drag Clutch, Raptor 150, Edge Drag Comp, Smarty, Injectors, aFe air intake, 2 in leveling kit, 4 in exhaust, and 3 guages-Fuel Pressure, Boost, and EGT's.

The Toy a Jummins!!
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-06-2008, 09:30 PM

Why not just get a higher reading gauge? My westec goes to 30 psi.

'01 xcab 4x4,Suncoast by Mike L. Goerend triple, edge III, AFE stage II, HTT 62/12, FASS, and other stuff
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Well to be honest, i have wanted a recon in my truck since i saw them, and i kinda like the fact that it remembers the highest numbers reached on everything until the truck is shut off. I could just replace my fuel pressure gauge, but the ones i looked at don't cost much less than the recon it self. I haven't decided which way i am goin to go on it yet. Just looking for info.

The Toy a Jummins!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode