brakes - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by oliver-2150, this thread has received 2 replies and been viewed 549 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-06-2008, 09:09 PM Thread Starter

brakes

my 2000 3500 is giving me fits. usually when i am driving slow like through a parking lot and i press the brake pedal, the pedal itself pulsates and wont let me push the pedal down and i have no brakes. at the same time i can hear a "doing, doing doing" sound. any ideas would be appreciated. thanks guys.

2004 F-250 C.C. L.B. 6.0 6-speed, ISSPRO boost and EGT gauges, SCT by innovative diesel - 2000 Dodge 3500 Cummins 5-spd
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 11:03 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

anybody?:

2004 F-250 C.C. L.B. 6.0 6-speed, ISSPRO boost and EGT gauges, SCT by innovative diesel - 2000 Dodge 3500 Cummins 5-spd
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliver-2150
anybody?:
I'm by far not en expert, but it sounds to me like your abs is acting like its on all the time. I have an 01 and I think the ring and sensor are located in the rear diff. I have a plug on the top of my diff and I do believe that is what it is for. You may want to look and see if you have that plug also. It is probably the pick up part of this assembely, but it think you still have to go internal to fix it. hopefully someone will chime in to help on this, but i'm pretty sure that will be your problem.

01 cummins quad cab sport,Edge Juice with Attitude with Hot, 100hp injectors, 5'' exhaust turbo back, K&N intake, Fass 150, 5 speed with Luk performance gold clutch

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode