Suspension and brake questions - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by WantACummins?, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 549 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-29-2009, 01:05 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Suspension and brake questions

Ok hopefully you guys can help me diagnose this. I have a 2000 CC SB with 135,xxx and an auto. Question # 1- I have a really stiff brake pedal, I put drilled and slotted rotors on it along with ceramic pads and new calipers. The truck has stopping power you just really need to use some leg to get it. I don't know what it is; could it be the master cylinder? Booster maybe? IDK. Question #2-when sitting in the passenger seat you can feel a rattle come through the floor board; it feels like itís coming from the suspension. However you can't feel it from the driver's side. I know this because I rode in my passenger seat for the first time in a long time the other night (a ride home from the bar). I think it maybe ball joints or maybe even a back shock, or tower? I'm horrible at diagnostics; I usually just start replacing stuff until I find the problem, so if you guys could give me a starting point you would save me a lot of time and money! Thanks, Mike

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode