The Diesel Garage banner

Updates to DJ's Diesel website..

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Rockaholic 
#1 ·
Well some of you voiced your needs for an upgrade package similar to that of the one that Rich (Unbroken) recently had performed by Domingo at DJ's Diesel Performance.

HERE it is!

Domingo has also put a list of his tunes that you are able to purchase (go to the products page and click on the link). Please contact Domingo or Vivian with specific questions.

As always, if you have any site suggestions please contact myself.

Thanks,

Chris

#7 ·
I got 12K in points, Hey DJ what will that get me?

#9 ·
#11 ·
Chris,

Under the 6.0 upgrade you have The Diesel Garage in orange.....Maybe make that a Link to the site.

#13 ·
FFpsd said:
Chris,

Under the 6.0 upgrade you have The Diesel Garage in orange.....Maybe make that a Link to the site.
Move your mouse boys... I just tested in IE and Firefox and the link is working. It only shows up as orange because all of the links do from the css page. Anywoo. Please check and let me know if it working for you guys like it does for me.:thanks:

#17 ·
lookin good

#18 ·
Good Morning,

We are very happy with the way Chris has set everything up. He's done a great job and he's a great guy :HappyMugs

I like the pictures of the trucks but I was also hoping for the owners to be in the pictures :shrug: Come on guys, don't be shy. :poke: and don't forget to smile, it makes people wonder what your up to LOL

We also want to urge anyone who we've worked with to send a picture to Chris. It will be a pleasure to display your diesel on our site.

We've been running around like chickens with our heads cut-off, which is not a bad thing :Thumbup: but it's gotten to where I don't have time to hang here as much and I miss it.

Should get more things up in the coming weeks as I need to send Chris more info. For anyone who is considering the Superduty 6.0L Upgrade Package, contact us, we can hook you up to save some $$, while getting your truck done and checking out the scenery.

Thanks & have a beautiful day,
Vivian & DJ

#19 ·
I want one. Christmas is coming.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.