Exhaust, Air , and Tuners - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by STORM TROOPER, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 1213 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-30-2012, 04:47 PM Thread Starter

Question Exhaust, Air , and Tuners

Hello everyone I am new to the diesel world so I have a few questions that hopefully you guys will have information about. First any suggestions for old Air and does have a scoop make a bi difference? Second, any exhaust suggestions brands and size and also is it ok to put straight pipe exhaust on this truck or will I lose efficiency in power vs mpg? Lastly? Any suggestions for a tuner ? I want to be able to switch back to the stock tune easily and it will be primarily for fuel economy but I would also like to be able to select between a performance tune and a towing tune ? PPE? Bullydog? Edge? Or others? Also is there any order to how these parts and tunes be added? Thanks everyone who reads this and can take the time to help out a newbie.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode