Showdown In Holland @ Merchants Dyno Days - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by C.A.P, this thread has received 23 replies and been viewed 1793 times.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:13 AM Thread Starter

Showdown In Holland @ Merchants Dyno Days

We have a good old fashioned , school yard fight going to happen here in Michigan dont miss it !!! ,Right out of "3:00 HIGH" : We have a dyno challenge from ME . Tony "The TUNER"aka GMC-2002-dmax against me and my PPE tune . This was a all out challenge by me to any one or any vendor to step up to the challenge . PPE is a new vendor of ours and we will show support for them and the GARAGE. :Thumbup:

UPDATE: 1/15/06 Dominator Diesel Steps up to BAT too, with the help from Van Aaken and thier big tuning modual , WOW , this is the superbowl of big hp tuners for the DURAMAX .

We have PPE, TTS, EFI, VanAaken , ...........looking for more any body else want in ? This could be the bigest tune off off the YEAR!!!!!

THE CHALLENGE ::smoke:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.P
Im not a ppe sponsored truck either. I do see McRatts point. We as a whole will benefit from the development of the Duramax engine. I dont care about the tts vs pipe argument. They have their issues to sort out. I am all about the development of the Duramax engine for all of us. Many here have denounced ppe as a farce and any dyno runs they have had are usually bad dyno runs or inaccurate dyno. This has happened with other tuners too. I can and will say this, THE PPE I RUN IS THE BEST SINGLE TUNER I HAVE HAD IN MY TRUCK EVER. I have had every big hp tuner in my truck except tts. I can and will go out on a limb and make this challenge , all for the betterment of the Duramax and the customers buying , God knows if I had this information I would have saved thousands of $$$. I challenge any tuner to a dyno at MERCHANTS to run their tune against the ppe, I have, my truck all the same variables . I have a spare ecm for tuning if needed for tts or Westers if they want to compete. This will be a controlled run in a controlled dyno with a tech II 4th gear commanded. All results will be witnessed. then we will all celebrate the Duramax as a whole . ............... ANY TAKERS?

THE BUY IN ::Insane:

It is on as Tony THE TUNER has rose to the challange:Handshake: and has started his still for a good brew of KENT MOONSHINE :secret: :40oz !! He claims he can and will beat me and my ppe POWERD BLACK MAX:evil: . He also is bringing a back up posee, TTS for a good old fashioned BEATING ! :boxing: . As he stated , HE IS A VENDOR WANTS THE TRUTH, AND NOT HERE SAY ! WE AT THE GARAGE AGREE AND CANT WAIT TO SHOW THE DURAMAX WORLD WHO IS BOSS !!!! AND AFTER THE DUST SETTLES WE CAN ALL CELEBRATE AND HAVE A :HappyMugs :Handshake:

"SHOWDOWN AT MERCHANTS"....pacific POWER BLAST vs. KENT MOONSHINE -tts- Van Aaken ....?
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 07:51 PM

So what are the rules... Bring all you have less drugs?
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 09:02 PM
Kat

Looking forward to the results

You guys :grd
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 10:31 PM

I'll bring my 6 gun out there and whoop you chris.:

We'll pull for pinks..... :bounce:

:drinkingbuddies:
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 10:41 PM

I hope thats a .357....... If I put down more than you guys with my lil 6.o... Your in for some serious ribbin...
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolloffhill
I'll bring my 6 gun out there and whoop you chris.:

We'll pull for pinks..... :bounce:

:drinkingbuddies:
Draw!!...Oh wait a minute Chris, Skipp has rubber bullets in his six gun again! :roflmao:
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 11:24 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

SKIPP YOU SHOOTING blanks :gun:
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.P
SKIPP YOU SHOOTING blanks :gun:
Hell if I know, ask my wife she would know more than me.....
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 12:36 PM

CAP is shooting blanks thinking he can top an EFI Live tune. Wanna run a dually.
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

dually or single wheel,: we take all trucks and eat them up and spit them out ! and move on to the next ! : :93C_peelo
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode