EFILive Announces Support for TDG - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Flashscan, this thread has received 7 replies and been viewed 794 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 11:50 AM Thread Starter

EFILive Announces Support for TDG

EFILive is now a proud sponsor of TDG. Thanks to the TDG guys for making us welcome.

EFILive creates the tools you need to Scan, Log and Tune most GM's OBDII performance vehicles, including LS1/LS6 based cars and trucks, Duramax LB7/LLY ECM, or Inline 6 PCM.

Recently we've added programming support for the Allison Transmission, and DSP˛, a custom operating system for Duramax LB7 and LLY that supports customized, on-the-fly switchable tunes. It's these additions to EFILive’s software suite that has created a number of industry firsts - the first Duramax LLY switchable tune, the first after market Allison TCM tuning solution, and the first complete Powertrain tuning solution for Duramax vehicles. All are now available for public purchase.

Our most recent development has been our announcement today of our scan tool price reduction to $249, a saving of over 50%. The biggest innovation with this announcment is that customers with supported Allison Transmissions can now control bi-directional controls, adaptive learn reset & presets, and gear locking all in our Scan Tool for the very low price of $249.

We've got more developments in the works including our new V2 hardware, and some more software enhancements, so it's been exciting times for us and our Duramax Customers.

Our software is available for FREE download, please check my sig.
If you'd like more information on EFILive ask away, or check out our website, also in my sig.
Our news page http://www.efilive.com/news.aspx also contains an updated list of our recent achievements.

I look forward to a long and happy association with TDG and their members.

Cheers
Ross
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 12:09 PM

Very Cool! Watching the guys use your software, put down 500HP + on the dyno, then go drag racing and fly down the track, says a lot for what you guys have done to help the diesel performance arena. Thank you, and thank you for the support!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 03:21 PM

welcome aboard :Thumbup: , you have definately proved you are the way of the Duramax in tuning:bow: . I have first hand tested some great tunes already.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 05:28 PM
Kat

We love our EFI live Not only can McRat tune both our trucks it works on our car also :Thumbup:
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 11:19 AM

Thanks Ross!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 12:02 PM
PBR me ASAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat
We love our EFI live Not only can McRat tune both our trucks it works on our car also :Thumbup:
The other day I went from tuning my truck to scanning for trouble codes on mom's Trail Blazer.

The gang at EFI gets a big :thanks: :HappyMugs for not only giving us the tools to do what we do but then come out and support our forum.:Thumbup:

2K1 GMC HD RCLB D/A
EFI LIVE, BANKS MONSTER, CARTER LP, AFE2, SLEEVES, TRACK BARS, 285R60 PROXES ON H2's
MA III, MA Converter, Trans-Tcase brace profesionally installed by http://www.gmdieseltech.com
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-12-2006, 09:56 PM
Tire Smoker

Send a message via AIM to bobo Send a message via Yahoo to bobo
I love my EFI Live!

Bobo's Truck Website

Special Thanks to: Huckstorf Diesel, Merchant Automotive, EFILive, Mike L. @ Inglewood Transmission

05 Twin Turbo Duramax

[email protected]+ on #2 only
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 04:11 AM

Welcome, EFILive is the best!
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode