Nazi style police occupation at Schied Diesel 2011 - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by hayjayhorses, this thread has received 15 replies and been viewed 3159 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-30-2011, 03:51 AM Thread Starter

Nazi style police occupation at Schied Diesel 2011

Any else care to comment on the amount of cops writing $250 tickets for pushing smoke?

How about the unmarked Shelby mustangs pulling beside trucks at lights, revving their engines and then when the Diesel trucks drives off aggressively they pulled of and ticketed for reckless driving, excessive smoke and anything else.

Everywhere you looked there was diesel trucks pulled over.

What about the cops spraying crowds of peaceful people with mace, water. There was this one ******* walking around, banging an AR15 off his chest.

A guy was arrested for ask a cop "Why are you threatening to do violence to peaceful people?"

There was so many people in the county jail they were putting 20 people per 10x10 cell, I would call that a Nazi tactic.

WTF is wrong with these cops, are the masters or servants?

I am looking for statements of interactions with the cops and also video's. I want to identify to guy you maced people and the guy who was waiving around the AR15.

I had a long talk with the internal affairs officer today. He is not happy with the conduct of some of the offices that worked the "Diesel event", as he put it.

I have a few complaint forms I will scan one and post it if any one wants to make a complaint.

I we the people do not discipline our servants, they will become are master, rendering us mere slaves

Jay Noone
413-222-8286
I got hay
abolish the Federal Reserve, they are the real problem

Vote Ron Paul 2012
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-31-2011, 12:59 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

no comments?

Jay Noone
413-222-8286
I got hay

Vote Ron Paul 2012
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-31-2011, 02:02 AM
TDG Official Poo Flinger

Plenty of comments,..just none that you will listen to, or completely comprehend.

I can tell the kind of person you are, and how you will respond, just by your "tone" here.

You say "Nazi" yet you twist it to make your point seem more valid...which it isn't.

Laws...don't break them...if you do...you pay the price....the innocent didn't get sprayed.....the people that were simply enjoying themselves didn't get sprayed...

...the people that were asked nicely to leave, and didn't...got sprayed....the people that started throwing beer bottles...got sprayed....the people that were being unsafe in a parking lot full of people got sprayed...

you play....they spray....

.....those tards got what they deserved...

" pulling off aggressively got tickets"....yup...it's a law....your license is a privilege...not a right....you break the law...you lose that privilege....you drink and drive...you lose that privilege.

To me...it's cut and dry....don't break the law...don't get arrested/fined/sprayed.....hopefully it's just as easy for you to comprehend...but I doubt it....I'm sure your response will be filled with witless ramblings....but I can only hope I'm wrong about you....I can only hope that I assumed what kind of person you are.....please make me wrong....please.

2005 F-250, CC,SB,PSD, MANUAL TRANNY

Icon 4.5" lift, 41" IROKS, and some other stuff

Special thanks to:

TrustedPerformance.com
KLMperformance.com
Black Ops Bumpers
FarmboyFabrications.com

TIRES AND WHEELS- 41" IROK Super Swampers, 20 x 10 AR Mojave Teflon-STEERING UPGRADE- Donahoe Racing Dual Stabilizers -FRONT SUSPENSION- Donahoe Racing 4.5" lift -REAR SUSPENSION- 6" Procomp Springs, Farmboy Fabrications Custom Traction Bars-FRONT AXLE UPGRADES- ARB Air locker/ 4.56 Precision Gears -REAR AXLE UPGRADES- ARB Air Locker/ 4.56 Precision Gears -ENGINE UPGRADES -SCT XCAL II w/ Extreme track file- ARP Headstuds - TRUSTED PERFORMANCE Stage II fuel and Oil system - ACCUFAB Intake Elbow - AFE Stage II Intake - MBRP Turbo back Stainless Steel Exhaust - MERLIN controls SPEED WIZARD-TRANSMISSION UPGRADES- Southbend 550+ HP Clutch -INTERIOR MODS-Gauge Works Quad A-pillar pod - Autometer Cobalt Series Gauges Pyro, Boost, Tranny - Cobra Inverter Remote Switch - Cobra Limited Edition Harley Davidson CB - Python Custom alarm system, wired into train horns - Hi-Lift Extreme jack w/ off road base -10,000 watt inverter - 15 gallons of air - Porter Cable 115 volt, 2.5hp Air Compressor - Rhino....Bed liner - EXTERIOR MODS- Harley Heads & Smoked tails- Crown SS braided Brake Lines -Custom Fabricated Front Bumper/ Brushguard w/ Custom Herculiner - (2) 8" Procomp Spotlights -(2) 5" Procomp Spotlights - (2) 5"Procomp Fluted lights - (2) 12 ton Recovery Shackles - Custom Fabricated Safari Rack w/ Custom Herculiner - (8 ) 3" x 5" Procomp Fluted lights - Grover...Triple Train Horns - Wilson 4' Fiberglass CB antenna - Stealth Bulbs Chrome signal bulbs - Dominator...Cowl Hood - Custom Herculined Rocker panels - AMP Research Powersteps - Bushwacker Cut-out Fender Flares - Ventshades - LEER Bed cap - Recon Line of Fire, rear light bar,...and a couple other things

Last edited by TANK'S 250; 08-31-2011 at 02:08 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TANK'S 250 For this addition to TDG:
bmoeller (09-04-2011), later (09-01-2011), teamroper60 (09-02-2011), tubzz (09-04-2011)
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-31-2011, 03:17 PM
Kip
In the passing lane

Everybody that got sprayed or a ticket got exactly what they deserve. Those people are ruining the sport period. Did you notice nobody that makes any power was doing that crap? Maybe you should quit going to diesel events and pay your damn taxes.

2005 2500HD DIRTYMAX 6in lift, dual exhaust, afe airbox. Tuner soon to come

2001 PSD shortbed crewcab, ATS tranny edge juice w/attitude, Superchips programmer, Gauges, exhaust, 4inch lift w/35s, (SOLD)

Originally Posted by sledneck57
Your sweating like a queer holding a hot dog.lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kip For this addition to TDG:
teamroper60 (09-02-2011)
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-01-2011, 06:59 AM

I guess you mean people acting responsible like those in some of these videos. http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...0l0l0l0l0ll0l0 Yea they are real law abiding people.

U. S. Navy Seabee Veteran.

We build, we fight , we drink more beer.

When you are up to your butt in alligators it is heard to remember the reason you are here is to drain the darn swamp.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-01-2011, 02:34 PM

Well things got out of hand and the cops had to set things straight. Now we have our feelings hurt. Calm down think about what is going on and you will see what a fool you made out of youself. It happens now move on, and try to act right.
The Following User Says Thank You to later For this addition to TDG:
teamroper60 (09-02-2011)
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 12:20 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Sounds like some bootlickers to me.

The law is in the constitution. Everything else is a statue, created by the legislature, and only applies to entities created by a governmental agency.

Maybe when it get to the point of UN tanks rolling down the streets and blue helmets pulling people from their homes then, it may seem Nazi like.

Jay Noone
413-222-8286
I got hay

Vote Ron Paul 2012
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 02:25 AM

I can sure tell from the way you write you never served.

I am sorry you feel the way you do, what if we only had a bill of rights? Did you ever think of all the things that are not covered?

And I do not know where you get your consept of our goverment but we are a republic. That mean we elect people to go run the goverment for us. Some of those chosin are good and some are not. That is just the way it is. Now if you want to live some where else where would that be? Where do you think there is a better goverment than our's? If you really feel thing are that bad why don't you run for office and try to change thing for the better? Trust me it is not easy, I served in the Military, and political office. Now what experiance do you have.
teamroper60 (09-02-2011)
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 02:35 AM

P.S.

Why side with the cops? Easy if a cop is bad you can tell by what they do every day, They face different problems every day but how often do they get the solution to a problem wrong? That is the first thing IA will look at how does the officer deal with problems. If they sometimes get it wrong then maybe they made a mistake, if it is almost never you have a problem, and your IA complaint will only make things worse for you. Next step will be to look at the person making the complaint, a trouble make, or the person who is in church on Sunday. It's is too late now to change you ways. And officer's are more prone to use force when faced with a mob, it is just self protection.
teamroper60 (09-02-2011)
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 03:07 AM
SLAPS President

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayjayhorses View Post
Sounds like some bootlickers to me.

The law is in the constitution. Everything else is a statue, created by the legislature, and only applies to entities created by a governmental agency.

Maybe when it get to the point of UN tanks rolling down the streets and blue helmets pulling people from their homes then, it may seem Nazi like.
If you think it is acceptable to be doing burnouts on somebody's property without their consent, then you are dead wrong.

If you think it is responsible to be doing those burnouts with a crowd of people just feet away (and without any kind of safety barriers), then you are a menace to society.

If you have been told to leave somebody else's property and don't leave immediately, then you are trespassing.

IMHO, $250 fine is not enough. People could have been killed by that stupidity.

What is really sad is, if people don't start using their heads for something besides a hat rack, it will not be long until events like Schieds will be outlawed altogether. If that happens, the only people to blame will be the idiots who think behavior like what is posted in those videos is acceptable.

2003 Toreador Red/Arizona Beige CC, DRW, Lariat, FX4, 6.0 PSD, Torqshift, born early Feb. 03; Silverline turbo-back dual exhaust; 155's from Full Force Diesel (Casserly); Di-Pricol gauges; ARP studs; Dfuser regulated return; AFE PG7;Tunes by Tony Wildman & IDP; B&W hitch; DIESELSITE Coolant filter; a whole bunch of "bling"; Connex 4300hp; Pioneer DEH6100BT radio; JL Audio 275w amp w/ 12" sub; Alpine door and rear seat speakers. pics
Dually club member #76

SLAPS President and Webmaster

If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen. - quote by Samuel Adams

Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to teamroper60 For this addition to TDG:
bmoeller (09-04-2011), Kip (09-02-2011), tubzz (09-04-2011)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode