Mid Florida Gathering - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Billysgoat, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 716 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 11:01 PM Thread Starter

Mid Florida Gathering

Here is the info on a Gathering some of our guys over at the SETDR have helped set up in Ocala with some guys from DTR. I just copied and pasted the info.

Cummins Southeastern Power Inc.
321 SW 52nd Ave.
Ocala, FL 34474
352 861 1122

Cummins Operations Manager is ****
Cummins Administrative Assistant is Jodi Hall

The first annual FL Dodge diesel truck rally will be held at the above location on June 18th starting at 11AM. Specifics are still in the planning stage. Lunch and beverages will be provided with donations accepted for covering cost. T-Shirts will be available (not yet sure if they are free or not). Anyone with a Dodge diesel truck is invited and bring anyone else who is interested in Dodge diesels. PM if you will be coming and if you will be bringing other truck/people (for head count purposes). The event is free. We are trying to negotiate a discounted rate on dynos. There should be a couple of techs on hand for Q & A.

I will keep everyone posted as the planning progresses.

Directions: To Ocala, Florida

I-75 from (North or South), take SR 40 (exit 352) West approx 1.2 miles to SW 52nd Ave. (traffic light). There is no street sign from this direction but I will put a plywood sign on the side of the road. Turn Left into industrial park. Cummins down on Left, look for big blue C sign.

441 from (North or South), take SR 40 (silver springs blvd) West several miles until you drive under I-75 then follow above directions.

SR 40 from the East side of state. Stay on SR 40 (silver springs blvd) all the way through Ocala until you reach/drive under I-75, follow above directions.

SR 40 from the West side of state. Stay on SR 40 toward Ocala until you reach SW 52nd Street, make a Right into inustrial park, SE Cummins will be down on the Left, look for big blue C sign. DO NOT TURN LEFT OFF OF SR 40 INTO A DIFFERENT SEMI GARAGE THAT HAS THE BIG BLUE CUMMINS SIGN. THIS WILL BE BEFORE SW 52 STREET. THEY JUST SERVICE CUMMINS ENGINES. AGAIN LOOK FOR SW 52ND STEET AND MAKE A RIGHT

I am planning on being there if I can make it, I really want to get the goat on the dyno. Send me a PM if you are going to make it and I will forward it on to the person responsible (Firestorm).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode