Summer Meet! - Eufaula, Oklahoma - June 27th - thru?? - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Blue01f250, this thread has received 1 replies and been viewed 634 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 03:57 PM Thread Starter

Summer Meet! - Eufaula, Oklahoma - June 27th - thru??

Alllrighty everyone! I wanted to try to put together a get together in June/July -- My parents have a place in Eufaula, so we can stage there, but planned on reserving a group camp site near their place (or a group of sites). I will be off that week (have to work July 4th ) so can't do it that weekend like I had wanted.

I plan on having our boat there -- my parents boat and jet ski -- and whoever else has a boat to bring. There are also some places for below the dam for 4wheeler guys to have some fun!

I want this to be a several day event of just hanging out -- camp fires and wrenching (dad's shop maybe)

also -- if we can find a dyno and a place to do it -- might be a good idea..

but I wanted to get the weekend/week out there for everyone so we could start planning some fun and a good gathering!

What do you all think??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

**UPDATE**

alll right - went to Belle Star and toured the campgrounds -- the lakeside ones are still about halfway underwater, but they've started letting out at the dam a nd you can see how far its dropped already - hopefully there will be no more flooding!

Anyway -- I am looking to take up 6 sites (to start) that are near each other. Those sites are C47- C52 and are standard electric sites - 30amps - with water hookup. Cost each night is $16.

We are unable to reserve sites as a group (I would have to reserve and pay for them all) so each person will need to call up and reserve their site for however many days they want. All those sites are available as of this moment from Friday the 27th thru at least Monday the 30th.

Here is the website to go to to reserve your space:

Belle Star Campground

There are some ATV trails about 20 minutes away below the dam for those that want to bring their ATV's - we went riding there this weekend and it was a blast!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode