Line'm Up!!!!! - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by BeauxPete, this thread has received 3 replies and been viewed 905 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 03:46 PM Thread Starter

Line'm Up!!!!!

For all you that might be curious. My best friend and I left the gym last night in which I told him to wait on me so we could see how the 6.4 equally modded (other than programmers) with a 6.0 did in a race. He has an 06 6.0L with 4" exhaust, Cold air intake, and Bully dog triple dog set to extreme. I have a 6.4 with SCT Livewire set to extreme, cold air, and DPF back magna flow exhaust. Both trucks have a 8" kit with 37s and same ratio. We did it from a 10 mph punch. He said go and I jumped him by a 1/2 truck length quick like and then he pulled back even with me and beat me by a wheel if that.
I know his bully dog puts out alot of power and the SCT is pretty mild right now but all in all I was very impressed with the fact that I kept up with him. I will get a video and post it of us racing from a stop with a launch and a rolling punch for all of you.:Thumbup:

Spartan 310 and KEM 345
Elite Head Studs
Rudy's EGR delete kit with wastegate and CFM
AFE CAI
Powerstroker's 5" Exhaust, MagnaFlow Tail Section with 6" Tip and Stroker's 4" downpipe
Cold Side Intercooler tube
ChromeMoly pushrods
Suncoast Transmission to come!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 06:17 PM
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauxPete
For all you that might be curious. My best friend and I left the gym last night in which I told him to wait on me so we could see how the 6.4 equally modded (other than programmers) with a 6.0 did in a race. He has an 06 6.0L with 4" exhaust, Cold air intake, and Bully dog triple dog set to extreme. I have a 6.4 with SCT Livewire set to extreme, cold air, and DPF back magna flow exhaust. Both trucks have a 8" kit with 37s and same ratio. We did it from a 10 mph punch. He said go and I jumped him by a 1/2 truck length quick like and then he pulled back even with me a beat me by a wheel if that.
I know his bully dog puts out alot of power and the SCT is preatty miled right now but all in all I was very impressed with the fact that I kept up with him. I will get a video and post it of us racing from a stop with a launch and a rolling punch for all of you.:Thumbup:

cool can't wait to see the videos :Thumbup:
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-12-2008, 04:19 AM

oh man, cant wait to see that video

F350 PSD SRW King Ranch

11.8 @ 120mph on 37s
8700 lbs.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Now Cummins Powered

Garage
I would have thought the 6.4 with an SCT would smoke even a modified 6.0! Well can't wait to see the video, go double or nothing!

2004.5 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab Cummins Powered, Laramie, Tow Pkg., Snow Plow Pkg., 4.10 Rears.

2008 Ford F-250 Crew Cab Lariat, 6.4 Powerstroke, Snowplow Prep, Automatic 3.73 posi, 18 inch wheels, SOLD!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode