Rear bench seat removal? - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by MRBOHN23, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 654 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
Now Cummins Powered

Garage
Rear bench seat removal?

Hey guys now don't laugh too hard, but I was really pissed today when I tried to flip up the rear seat and get my dog crate in the back of the truck and it doesn't fit. I was really hoping it would but it seems to be about 2 inches too wide for the rear crew cab cargo area. Does anyone have any advice on removing the lower seat cushions or removal of the whole seat and cargo tray? It looks like there is only about 6 or 7 bolts to remove the whole bench brackets and all, or is there a way to disconnect the lower seats without damaging something while they are in the truck? Anyone with some helpful tips please reply. Can't leave the dog uncrated, he's a rottweiler and if anyone comes near the freaking car or truck he goes nuts and barks and claws at the door panels/window area. I really don't want my brand new truck to look like crap, but I do want to take the dog with me.

2004.5 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab Cummins Powered, Laramie, Tow Pkg., Snow Plow Pkg., 4.10 Rears.

2008 Ford F-250 Crew Cab Lariat, 6.4 Powerstroke, Snowplow Prep, Automatic 3.73 posi, 18 inch wheels, SOLD!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode