The Diesel Garage banner

swapping paint

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  FordRacing200 
#1 ·
I would like to start this thread by saying I have met a ton of awesome people in the diesel community and have met very few that I disliked.

So my wife goes to costco to get food this morning and said she parks at the very back of the parking lot so she didn't get any dings and just when she's taking my kid out of the back seat a jacked up blue dodge pulls up beside her and parks. So she thinks " oh he's probobly just another diesel guy that doesn't want any dings either" so she waves and goes in. She comes out to a huge ding in the side of my truck and a blue paint streak. And to top it off the bed is full of empty patio furniture boxes and an old ladder. So if anyone in the Red Deer area knows a guy with a jacked up blue dodge with stacks lemme know so I can shove one of his stacks up his *****! My wife was in tears cause she got my truck banged up when she was being careful and they seen she had a baby and still put that crap in the bed. SNAP!

#5 ·
Costco should have cammeras, did you report it to the local PD?

#7 · (Edited)
Some peoples kids. I would hunt him down like a dog. Hope the ding isnt too bad.

Not to sound like an insensitive *****. But. How did you make out yesterday? Any time slips?

#8 ·
I think in either diesel world or diesel power this month I saw a blue jacked up dodge like you described in your area in the readers rigs.

#9 ·
I take this old ladder, climb on the top of the cab, Jump up and down up and down until you are standing in his seat... then find a toilet on side of the road, use it, then toss it through his front windshield....

PM me if you need any more ideas:fan:happymugs

#15 ·
Thats *$%^ed up man, hope you figure out who did it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.