The Diesel Garage banner

New Product to cut fuel cost

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Horsehaulin 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Rich said:
I'm not even going to read this........ tell me what it is. :popcorn:
Well I read it. Its a pill you drop in your tank. Birth control maybe?? :shrug:

It says that it changes the moledules to burn better. I didn't really read it all I just looked over its main points.

:watchout

#6 ·
I got bored and looked at the site again. I think its a fiber pill now lol.

#8 ·
I wish you more luck than your truck can tow... you're going to need it.

#10 ·
I've done a lot of research on this stuff after someone posted it on another forum and came up with some interesting results. This stuff is a load of :HITFAN: without the fan! :poke:

#11 ·
LMAO...yeah but look how many of those damn pills you gotta throw down the tank!! For 44 gal I will be feeding handfuls in the tank each fill up! $$$$$
I think they go for about $1.00 per pill and I would have to dump 12 of them in the stupid tank EACH FILLUP! NO THANKS! :umno:

When using the pills, always put the pills into your tank then fill your tank with fuel, so they will spread throughout your tank quicker. This insures that your pills went down into the tank. For your first 2 tanks of using the pills, it is very important to give your tank a "BoosterShot" to boost your system.... Use 2 pills if your tank holds 1 – 8 gallons, 4 pills for 9 – 16 gallons, 6 pills for 17 – 24 gallons, 8 pills for 25 – 32 gallons, 10 pills for 33 – 40 gallons, 12 pills for 41 – 48 gallons or 14 pills for 49 – 56 gallons. (If you have already started using the pills, it is still recommended to give your next 2 tanks a "BoosterShot.")

After your "BoosterShot", then use the normal dosage of 1 pill for every 8 gallons, which is 1 pill for 1 – 8 gallons, 2 pills for 9 – 16 gallons, 3 pills for 17 – 24 gallons, 4 pills for 25 – 32 gallons, 5 pills for 33 – 40 gallons, 6 pills for 41 – 48 gallons or 7 pills for 49 – 56 gallons. Remember… it’s best to always drop the pills into your tank first and then put the fuel in. This insures that your pills went down into the tank. Always use 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 pills every time you put any amount of fuel into your tank according to the size of your tank as prescribed above. Don't ever short-change your tank on the recommended dosages!

I'll take "pyramid scams" for $500 Pat.

marilyn

#12 ·
#13 ·
Yes this is one I have looked into also. Maybe not this one but ame idea. The one I looked into was for gasoline. It supposedly boosted the octane by rearranging the molecules. I didn't buy it, idea or product!

#14 ·
I just checked out the link you sent. I have talked to some people who make Catalytic cracking devices. They claim an increase that is much more realistic. The DOD is even using it because supposedly they have a mandate to reduce fuel consumption. Catalytic cracking is what refineries use to boost the octane in fuel. It breaks down the larger hydrocarbon chains and makes smaller ones. The result is a fuel with greater energy potential. Crash course!

#16 ·
I dont know about Redriceeater, but I like watching my trucks multiply, so no truck birth control for me! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.