The Diesel Garage banner

Favorite truck color

3K views 19 replies 20 participants last post by  250stroke 
#1 ·
what is you guys' favorite color for a truck, doesn't have to be the color you have just the color you prefer, I prefer black doesn't show dirt as bad just like the color so whats your opinions?

#2 ·
Black difinitely looks the best but I would never buy a black vehicle just because it's so hard to keep clean. My first choices would be white or red.

#4 ·
I really like the dark blue 2nd Gen rams were painted, I owned one that was two-tone dark and light blue and it was a sharpe looking truck. Next favorite is "arrest me" red and then black. My current truck is arrest me red.

#5 ·
I go with just plain white because it doesnt show scratches like the darker colors do. But if that was not a everyday thing I would go with black or a silver.

#6 ·
most favorite truck color: black
least favorite truck color: black

#7 ·
My favorite is the Metallic Orange (i cant remember what it was really called) that Dodge had on the 2nd Gen trucks for like a year. If i could get my 06 painted like that i would be a happy man.

Edit: Its Amber Fire.

#8 ·
I'm partial to blue myself.

#11 ·
i 2nd that lol, i love my black truck it is the 2nd black on i have had and all of my trucks from now on will be black
robert

#13 ·
DEEEEEP!!!! Candy Orange with black accents is my favorite but my second choice would be anything that hides dirt and scratches. I LOVE LIVING ON A DIRT ROAD.:damnit

#19 ·
My very first truck was red, hooked since. Would never own black. Is the hardest to keep clean, and shows the most dirt, even a little dust shows

#20 ·
Put me down for Red, when I was lookin for my truck I wanted either white or black. Until I seen the red.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.