The Diesel Garage banner

Nice clean, cheap F-600 4x4 utility gasser

3K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  Billysgoat 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Ohhhh, mannn!!!

Don't get me started. Crazy things happen and money flies out of my bank account when people give me ideas like this.

I got too many irons in the fire. That truck is nice like it is. Imagine it with a 3208. That was the optional diesel for that truck back in '79!!!

#8 ·
someone buy that thing its sweet

#11 ·
Ohh, man. I really messed that up, but you know what I mean. LOL

That F-600 4x4 would be just as rugged, if not more, than a F-450 or F-550 dually 4x4 with a utility body and cost about 1/10th the price. 1/12th the cost of a GM4500 4x4 or 5500 4x4.

#12 ·
Now if you want I can get up with the guy who owns the motor and tranny back home. He bought it at auction for somebody else who never gave him any money on it. Can we say "Get it cheap" ?????

All I know is that it came out of a Ford Wrecker and it was running when removed.

#18 ·
If you want I will make a phone call and find out, I would imagine under 5 bills would pick it up. I'll call dad, one of his buddies has it and PM ya'll with the answer.

#22 ·
I try, between CRS disease and one hectic week I have had a lot on my mind, I will try and get a price from the guy anyway, see if I can sell it for him. He has no use for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.