My Rant Thread! Sorry need to let this out somewhere. - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by knc83, this thread has received 58 replies and been viewed 3520 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 59 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 11:47 PM Thread Starter

My Rant Thread! Sorry need to let this out somewhere.

I am from NC and lord knows how many diesel trucks are in this state..but one thing I am really sick and tired of is these half arse 18 wheeler wannabes that throw out the black smoke when I am behind you ...do you people even care when theres someone behind you? I'm not saying all of you are bad because I like the engineering that went into building a diesel , I am just referring to the posers that blow out the black smoke for crap sake give it a rest or at least get stacks so that way it will blow vertically and not backwards too other drivers like me ...ok I am done ...(this is only done because it has to be said I have almost crashed from being blinded by this crap) u all know who I am talking about too...so don't act like you haven't done it...and no I'm not some 13 year old just ranting I am 26 and don't even be like (how old are you bla bla bla) the end
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 59 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 11:54 PM
I like beer.

Send a message via AIM to NukleusX Send a message via Yahoo to NukleusX
Do you have a truck yourself? Did you get the site address from somone blowing smoke on you whom had a sticker from the site?

Do you drive a prius? That could be the main cause of being smoked often.

Jeremy
94 Ram 2500 4x4 RCLB.
Power: BHAF, 4" exhaust, S300G, 15.5*, 100 plate, 90 hp sticks, 191 dvs, Mike L. trans. more when i remember.
Appearance: 1 pc headlights, HIDs, 4.5" lift, flippy mirrors (up), not so chrome 6" silverline exhaust tip, not so fancy aftermarket wheels
American Club #33
Singles Club #74
TDG Mafia #111

http://www.socaldieseltrucks.com
post #3 of 59 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 11:54 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

I have a Jeep thank you very much
post #4 of 59 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 11:57 PM
I like beer.

You going to answer my other question? Did you get the site address from somone with a sticker? Do you personally know the person? By how you stated "you know who you are" makes it sound like you know who the person is, and should take it up with them, VS coming onto a site where everyone is going to likely agree with the side of the guy with the truck.

I can think of so many things to say right now, both rude, and polite; assuming, and factual.

Jeremy
94 Ram 2500 4x4 RCLB.
Power: BHAF, 4" exhaust, S300G, 15.5*, 100 plate, 90 hp sticks, 191 dvs, Mike L. trans. more when i remember.
Appearance: 1 pc headlights, HIDs, 4.5" lift, flippy mirrors (up), not so chrome 6" silverline exhaust tip, not so fancy aftermarket wheels
American Club #33
Singles Club #74
TDG Mafia #111

post #5 of 59 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 11:59 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

no...I simply typed in "diesel truck forum" in yahoo search and this first came up...I just don't get why u guys have to blow the smoke in traffic there are already countless things to worry about while driver and I'm sure other people are annoyed by it also.
post #6 of 59 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 12:00 AM
********* and Mafia #90

Thanked 1,333 Times in 985 Posts
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Bcarriveau Send a message via Yahoo to Bcarriveau
Ride my , you get smoke or a bumper. cut me off ill return the favor and then you can suck on my ..

Them are the times i

Welcome to TDG

Bill Carriveau OFFICIAL POO HAULER

ARP studs, sct, Leveling kit,Airdog set at 62psi with no factory pump, leveling kit,5" stacks, under cab lights, Large in the way Fan shroud Removed, bed Lights being Re-did. Large Alternator(250amps)(130 amps was so 2003). On 3rd set of Hgs(soon to be 4th), 2nd set of heads, 2nd tubro, egr cooler, FICM and more. When i Turn the Key it does return a Favor, not always in MY Favor.
Da Rules..Here
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/q...g?t=1249694332
Windows 7 Takes the WIN!
Windows 8 might take that Win
http://www.bcarriveau.com/
Dear Tequila:
We had a deal. You were supposed to make me sexier, smarter and a better dancer. But I saw the video. And I think we need to talk..

How you name your Thread is Important. Read Here

The TDG TOTQ

post #7 of 59 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 12:02 AM
I like beer.

Well, some trucks cant help it. Depending on the year and make of trucks, when you turn up a mechanically injected engine, it can be hard to keep the smoke down in certain driving conditions. Now a brand new truck is different. Some people just like to make smoke.

On the other hand, people towing, or hauling a load in the bed, smoke comes from the engine being under load. It happens.

Were you driving closely behind the person? I know for a FACT I can and will blow smoke on anyone who tailgates me, or pulls up too close to me at a stoplight. Go ahead, call me names, think I am a bad person. I actually think it gets people thinking a little bit on their bad driving habits.

Jeremy
94 Ram 2500 4x4 RCLB.
American Club #33
Singles Club #74
TDG Mafia #111

post #8 of 59 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 12:03 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

no i rarely tailgate
post #9 of 59 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 12:03 AM
********* and Mafia #90

Thanked 1,333 Times in 985 Posts
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Bcarriveau Send a message via Yahoo to Bcarriveau
Good point Jeremy, if a truck is loaded with a poorly match or failing turbo it will smoke like a freight train Unintentionally

Bill Carriveau OFFICIAL POO HAULER

ARP studs, sct, Leveling kit,Airdog set at 62psi with no factory pump, leveling kit,5" stacks, under cab lights, Large in the way Fan shroud Removed, bed Lights being Re-did. Large Alternator(250amps)(130 amps was so 2003). On 3rd set of Hgs(soon to be 4th), 2nd set of heads, 2nd tubro, egr cooler, FICM and more. When i Turn the Key it does return a Favor, not always in MY Favor.
Da Rules..Here
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/q...g?t=1249694332
Windows 7 Takes the WIN!
Windows 8 might take that Win
http://www.bcarriveau.com/
Dear Tequila:
We had a deal. You were supposed to make me sexier, smarter and a better dancer. But I saw the video. And I think we need to talk..

How you name your Thread is Important. Read Here

The TDG TOTQ

post #10 of 59 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 12:03 AM
yup and another one

Send a message via AIM to Angel Bunnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc83 View Post
no...I simply typed in "diesel truck forum" in yahoo search and this first came up...I just don't get why u guys have to blow the smoke in traffic there are already countless things to worry about while driver and I'm sure other people are annoyed by it also.
I can't tell you how much it pisses me off when some moron tailgates me. You don't want black smoke in yer face... don't tailgate. Most people on here don't just blow smoke at randoms for the joy of it. Yeah, i admit, a bunch of us tear around blowin' smoke in PA, but we never do it unless we are tailgated, cut off, flipped off, or in an open area and we are playing around (without afflicting others).

And i agree with NukleusX... just because ya got smoke blown on ya doesn't mean that it was from someone on here.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode