Nebraska Power Puller Disscussions - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by CBSuperduty, this thread has received 131 replies and been viewed 4085 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 132 (permalink) Old 07-05-2006, 10:29 PM Thread Starter

Nebraska Power Puller Disscussions

Since we seem to keep discussing NPPA stuff in TJ's thread I thought I would start this one for that sort of stuff and then we can leave his thread to pertain to his P-Pump. What do you guys think?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 132 (permalink) Old 07-06-2006, 05:08 AM

why can't i pull with a dually?? why 7500lbs?????
robert
out
post #3 of 132 (permalink) Old 07-06-2006, 02:36 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

I would tell ya to get on a diet but I have seen a picture and know you are already skinny . Seriously though can you get down to 7500 and put a set of single wheels on your truck? There is a diesel shop from Fremont, NE (Wi**** Diesel) that is using a Dodge 1 ton dually with only single rears and a dually box. You would need the U-Joint Sheilds and safety stuff too. I was telling 97CrewCab that it would be cool to see you come out and run around here.
post #4 of 132 (permalink) Old 07-06-2006, 02:47 PM
4cstr

Just since I see you both here, I think I've talked my Dad into going with me to Scribner for their pull on 8/4. My dad's first words was if Robert was going to be there?
post #5 of 132 (permalink) Old 07-06-2006, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

It would be a good weekend for Robert to come out and play if he can get the truck to meet specs or get clearance to come play for the weekend. There is a pull in Scribner on Friday the 4th and in Wahoo Sat. the 5th. Make it a 2 for one weekend.

Hopefully we will have our truck running better by that point. We will be ordering some new parts in the next couple days. As much as they are costing I sure hope that they help.
post #6 of 132 (permalink) Old 07-06-2006, 03:32 PM

Robert you aren't the only one that dislikes the weight restrictions of the nppa. There is a guy in Omaha that has a twinned 03 dodge that wants an 8000lb class.
The dually thing, is minor.
The Scribner, Wahoo weekend would be a great weekend for anyone to come pull. Wahoo was a good pull last year. They even had a "stock" diesel class last year. (for those of you watching the thread who think they are underpowered.)

94 Dodge reg cab 2wd auto
post #7 of 132 (permalink) Old 07-06-2006, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

I have never been there but have hear a couple people mention how great a pull there is in Wahoo and how good the track is.
post #8 of 132 (permalink) Old 07-06-2006, 06:52 PM

The Main Reason For The 7500 Limit Is Becouse We All Weigh Under. Wi**** Is The Only Exception. But He Made Weight So It's Not A Big Deal. But For Robert There Would Be A Lot Of Other Things To Do Also. U-joint Shelds Drive Shaft Loop. Balancer Sheild. Tranny Blanket. Sled Kill. If He Would Come To Scribner Or Better Yet Wahoo. We Could Probibly Get Him In With Us. Wahoo Has A Mod Class Through The Fair Board. There's A County Fair Pull And Then We Pull As The Main Attraction And Then The Fair People Finish Up. There Were Probibly 50 Trucks Last Year Not Counting The Nppa. So It's A Good Time. The More People We Can Get There The Better. You Don't Have To Have The Saftey Stuff For The Fair Side But Still No Duelies. I Don't Know Why. Thats Just The Way We Do It Here. They Have A Stock And Mod Class In The Fair Pull So You Can Pick Your Posion. Most Of The Stock Trucks Have Something In Them Anyways Superchip Ex. So It's A Good Show.
post #9 of 132 (permalink) Old 07-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Cummins

Send a message via MSN to Derag2
Are all the times on the schedule PM????? Me and my buddy are gonna try and it hit all the pulls that we can to watch, we don't have enough$$$ to pull, but were working on getting started on some gas pullers/mud trucks....

we'd be there for the 14th but we decided to go to hinton IA for the tractor pull instead.....

2006 Dodge 2500 STL Cummins 6spd 4X4
Aries SS nerfbars taillightcover+3rd brake cover
5in SS Tip AFE Torque Tube Amsoil 4510 filter...
Smarty jr.
post #10 of 132 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 01:32 AM

TJ
Is there going to be a general diesel class in Scribner the night before too? Do you have any info on the weight classes for Wahoo for those who are wondering?

94 Dodge reg cab 2wd auto

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode