Pull in NC - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by smokin dually, this thread has received 7 replies and been viewed 723 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
soot junkie

Smile Pull in NC

This is the same pull that is posted it the Carolina Powerstroke section, but I just wanted to make sure everyone sees it since we have had a hard time getting it sceduled. The pull is resceduled for the 24 of Febuary. I believe the hitch height will be 24" and blocked suspension is allowed. Bring a helmet just in case. Last time he wanted us to have them. Around 11am will be the starting time. Come out and see what your truck is made of.

01 F350 CC Dually, DP tuner, fuel system w/Aeromotive pump, 360cc Stage III Hybrids, Stealth Big Oil, H2 Hybrid, Head Studs, Hypermax rods, balanced rotating assembly, Comp Cams valve springs and push rods, ATS trans fixed by BTS, Best 1/4 [email protected] best 1/8 [email protected]
2000 F250 6sp, Dp Tuner
Early 99 F350 2wd daily driver Dp Tuner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 05:25 PM
AKA slowdog racing

Send a message via Yahoo to maddogg1019
is there any way i can get an address of this pull or a campground name or somthing, im coming from MD and mapquest isn't getting a hit on tomberlin mill. thanks

-Curtis-

2006 chevy 2500 LBZ ec sb AKA Blue Blur :chevy-EFI live from mcrat and a few slowdog racing tunes, AFE stage 2 with PG 7, MBRP 5" turbo back,Bilstein shocks, Autometer cobalt pyro and boost, BD fullbore manifold, SD manifold, 2" block in the rear, caltracs traction bars, and 33 x 12.5 r 16.5 sport kings. 2 10" memphis subs, 1050 max watt lightning audio amp, alpine head unit.
[email protected] mph with whats above.thanks pat and kat.
coming soon - suncoast V trans., slowdog duel pumps
"Its a matter of horsepower for eight seconds or miles an hour that's the way i am and it's a fact i cant ignore yeah big four-legged, fuel-injected runnin' wild or radar-detected a man can always stand a little bit more horsepower."-Horsepower-Chris LeDoux

Me kickin azz
My truck and other things
Myspace
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 05:37 PM
MAFIA #8

Garage
Here are directions on how to get there.
It is exit 59 off of I-77 the tomberlin mill Rd exit if you are comming from virgina go to the top of the exit ramp make a right turn and then it is the first road to the right i think. there will be signs at the exit ramps to direct you.it is so close to 77 you could just about see it from the road!!

Aaron - 2004 F350 "Offroad Edition"

2003 F250 "Pulling Truck"
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 05:55 PM
AKA slowdog racing

Send a message via Yahoo to maddogg1019
that helps a little but im going to be stayin with my girls uncle who lives in goldsboro, NC so i was tryin to get mapquest directions from there.

-Curtis-

2006 chevy 2500 LBZ ec sb AKA Blue Blur :chevy-EFI live from mcrat and a few slowdog racing tunes, AFE stage 2 with PG 7, MBRP 5" turbo back,Bilstein shocks, Autometer cobalt pyro and boost, BD fullbore manifold, SD manifold, 2" block in the rear, caltracs traction bars, and 33 x 12.5 r 16.5 sport kings. 2 10" memphis subs, 1050 max watt lightning audio amp, alpine head unit.
[email protected] mph with whats above.thanks pat and kat.
coming soon - suncoast V trans., slowdog duel pumps
"Its a matter of horsepower for eight seconds or miles an hour that's the way i am and it's a fact i cant ignore yeah big four-legged, fuel-injected runnin' wild or radar-detected a man can always stand a little bit more horsepower."-Horsepower-Chris LeDoux

Me kickin azz
My truck and other things
Myspace
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 10:26 PM

I will call and try to get the address and will post it tomorrow
thanks
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-20-2007, 04:37 PM
MAFIA #8

Garage
I dont know the exact address but put in Tomlin Mill Rd, Statesville, NC 28625 and that should put you on the road right off of the exit.

Aaron - 2004 F350 "Offroad Edition"

2003 F250 "Pulling Truck"
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-20-2007, 05:17 PM

We went by there this past weekend, and the exit is "TOMLIN MILL RD." I dont remember the exit #.

If you are going SOUTH, turn right off of the exit and take your first immediate right.

If you are coming NORTH, turn left off of exit, then just across the bridge turn right.

You can throw a rock and hit the track from the interstate, its not hard to find.:Thumbup:

Mikey

89 w250 project truck
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrector
We went by there this past weekend, and the exit is "TOMLIN MILL RD." I dont remember the exit #.

If you are going SOUTH, turn right off of the exit and take your first immediate right.

If you are coming NORTH, turn left off of exit, then just across the bridge turn right.

You can throw a rock and hit the track from the interstate, its not hard to find.:Thumbup:

Mikey
It's exit # 59 Steve-

~ Steve

06 Dodge 2500 SLT CTD Quad Cab/SWB 4X4 Thunder Road
Aeroturbine Quadzilla Commander
LORENZ Bilstein Leveling Kit Bilstein 5100's Toyo A/T's
:bolt

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode