Sled pull in va - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by 02sprtcumns, this thread has received 15 replies and been viewed 1579 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-27-2007, 10:35 PM Thread Starter

Sled pull in va

When is the next sled pull in southwest va?????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-28-2007, 09:22 PM
MAFIA #8

Garage
There is another one down at Tomlin Mills Rd in NC on May 19th... That is the next one that I am aware of anywhere close to us..

Aaron - 2004 F350 "Offroad Edition"

2003 F250 "Pulling Truck"
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-29-2007, 02:00 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Thanks man I should be getting my clutch soon. Im thinkin bout heading down, mabey pulling i dunno
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 06:37 PM

Pulls In SW Va.

Check this, Wicked Diesel, fka Doctor Automotave, is have'n a pull every other weekend startin May 12th, that's not this weekend or next, but the next, 2 weeks from this!!!!! Shane, is the one promoting it, It's at the Washington Co. FairGrounds. Here is his #276-676-0900 I know he said he has about 35-40 trucks that have given him verbals on pullin. He and his wife are VERY VERY nice and I know they need people to pull so this can be a Good Event!!!!! I'm stoked about it.....me and my buddies are going to pull every mounth, that is if we don't brake, lol!!! From what I here there will be 3 classes, 8000-8500 lbs is the weight lemit! Please, come and pull!!!!! It's at exit 14 North/South I81! Abingdon, VA!!!
Jason Smith
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 10:36 PM

Not quite sw VA, but there is also a pull this weekend in East Bend, Yadkinville NC, I think they pull on Friday night and Saturday evening, think it starts around 4:30 or so on Saturday, not sure of Friday. They usually have a decent turnout.

2003 S.O. nv4500, SB "iron giant" DD clutch, HOT Juice w/attitude, revo smarty, straight pipe, 5"silverline miters, homemade air intake,ATS manifold, S400 Turbo, fire ringed head, upgraded valve springs, scheid 100hp inj, psi fuel system, wicked diesel arson cp3 kit, regrind cam, column mounted phantom 100lb boost and 2000*pyro, snow water meth kit

NOT ANYMORE BC I SOLD IT!
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 11:42 PM
FRANKEN STROKE

Were goin down friday night, and sat too! Come on down!

96 F-250 4X4,DP Tunner, EZmod, up graded IDM, custom drive shafts, staight axle up grade, 5-speed,head studs, bps bypass, dual HPOP's, AFE Filter, aeromotive fuel system, tubes, springs, oringed, copper head gaskets, 5" stacks (all chrome), south-bend dd clutch, H2E big spinny thing, some hugh-jazz injectors, 3" body lift (had to fit the turbo in), homemade traction bars fromt and rear, blood sweat & lockers!!
Four different trucks had to die to make this one!!!!!!!!!!!Thats why we call him FRANKEN STROKE! Too much fuel, and not enough money

Sled pulling in NC,TENN,VA,and anywere else theyll let us!!!!!

P.S. Dont be afraid of the sawzall! It can fix anything!

[email protected]

DONATIONS EXCEPTED!!!!!!
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-28-2007, 07:31 PM

Did anybody here about this pull yet? I was going to go but have other stuff to get done! Let us know how it went!
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-05-2007, 04:02 PM
FRANKEN STROKE

The pull went great! As in nobody broke anything, we had a good time. The pull on friday night was won by a 6.0 in the 8000lb class, and a Dodge in the 8400lb class! There were about 15 trucks there fri night!

The pull on sat was a blast too! the first pull won by a dodge, and the second by the same 6.0! Same classes too! There was a good turn out, hope we can get more trucks at Abingdon, and Oakboro!

Get everybody you can to come!

96 F-250 4X4,DP Tunner, EZmod, up graded IDM, custom drive shafts, staight axle up grade, 5-speed,head studs, bps bypass, dual HPOP's, AFE Filter, aeromotive fuel system, tubes, springs, oringed, copper head gaskets, 5" stacks (all chrome), south-bend dd clutch, H2E big spinny thing, some hugh-jazz injectors, 3" body lift (had to fit the turbo in), homemade traction bars fromt and rear, blood sweat & lockers!!
Four different trucks had to die to make this one!!!!!!!!!!!Thats why we call him FRANKEN STROKE! Too much fuel, and not enough money

Sled pulling in NC,TENN,VA,and anywere else theyll let us!!!!!

P.S. Dont be afraid of the sawzall! It can fix anything!

[email protected]

DONATIONS EXCEPTED!!!!!!
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 08:54 PM

abingdon
oakboro
east bend
let me know where its at and how far from moyock NC Ill go and pull.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 01:57 AM
MAFIA #8

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmr93
The pull went great! As in nobody broke anything, we had a good time. The pull on friday night was won by a 6.0 in the 8000lb class, and a Dodge in the 8400lb class! There were about 15 trucks there fri night!

The pull on sat was a blast too! the first pull won by a dodge, and the second by the same 6.0! Same classes too! There was a good turn out, hope we can get more trucks at Abingdon, and Oakboro!

Get everybody you can to come!
Was this 6.0 Ricky??? If not I am guessing it has a auto in it... ALSO whenever you all get some info on the abingdon pull let me know cause I plan on trying to make that one..:Thumbup:

BTW do you and Mikey have your trucks back together yet?

Aaron - 2004 F350 "Offroad Edition"

2003 F250 "Pulling Truck"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode